Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rupauls Drag Race Untucked Ft. Lady Gaga

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
Just now, THE NlGHT said:

I feel like she should have just complemented them all, she shouldn't be telling queens how to do their makeup or to stop being campy. we already have Michelle Visage for that lol

well if you compare gaga to michelle visage.... i feel like the former has more credibility oops :stalkga:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
2 hours ago, THE NlGHT said:

So, bi isn't gay? I seriously asking i thought "gay" was an umbrella term. Wasn't the point of her statement that she's not necessarily part of their community but she identifies so much with them?

"Gay" specifically refers to men loving men but it was established as an umbrella term because theres an incredible in bias in LGBT media towards homosexual men, meaning almost everything is catered to them and their needs.  It's kind of... a linguistic grey zone? Saying "I'm not a gay woman" could mean "I only feel attracted to men." but it could also mean "I'm don't feel like I'm part of this community because even though I like women, I love men too."

And the latter is a sentiment that a lot of bisexual people share, some of my best friends (and myself included) who consider themselves bisexual feel like they are not part of the community because they feel same-sex and diffrent-sex attraction and are ostracized by the militant gold star lesbians and gays, who call you "fake", "in denial" or an "attention *****" just for... feeling the way you feel.

Panchecco

All of you having a gay™ meltdown when nobody is actually talking about how sweet and amazing Gaga was with the Queens. I loved that she had notes and suggestions for every single queen :diane:

I actually feel bad for Jaymes Mansfield :( I knew exactly she was going to have this type of problem but I didn't expect it to come out in the very first untucked. I hope she'll be able to let her drag persona go and be 100% herself, she's so young and cute it'd be so sad to see her sashay away before even showing the judges she has confidence :giveup:

I was basically cringing the whole time Kimora was l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ talking about plastic surgery, why can't she admit it? :huh: this means that she's actually insecure about her body or that she's afraid she's gonna be judged by the other queens (which is not the case since Trinity openly admitted she has more plastic than actual flesh on her body and Valentina pointed out that plastic surgery is very common in drag)

I'm so mad at Farrah :grr:, she would have slayed the runway with that reveal, Gaga was made as hell too:ladyhaha:

Katharine Hepburn
57 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

I feel like she should have just complemented them all, she shouldn't be telling queens how to do their makeup or to stop being campy. we already have Michelle Visage for that lol

Well they are her looks and she's been is show business for nearly 10 years :awkney: 

xoxo Joanne

kvnrp
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

lol Gaga looked so pissed when Farrah releaved that she had a tear away :giveup:

I was shocked as well :air:

I think Farrah wanted to pull it off on the runway but decided in the last second to not do it :/

kvnrp

Gaga was so incredible in Untucked, omg :diane:

She really needs to come to Drag Race more often :diane:

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Gaga was so incedible in Untucked, omg :diane:

She really needs to come to Drag Race more often :diane:

imagine a whole season with Gaga as a judge

tumblr_inline_ml40a6ypqd1r1emlm.gif

The Fame Joanne

Does the video on Gaga Daily direct you also to a site with a sex ad you can't close and forces you to shut down your laptop? :nails:

Himeros26
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Does the video on Gaga Daily direct you also to a site with a sex ad you can't close and forces you to shut down your laptop? 

I just cackled

Archived