Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rupauls Drag Race Untucked Ft. Lady Gaga

Borislshere

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo
7 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

I'm not sure I buy this, bi people ARE part of the "gay community". 

:awkney:

Bi = bi

Gay = gay

Lesbian = lesbian

Transgender = transgender

Lesbian + Gay + Bi + Transgender = LGBT community

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
6 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

Gaga is bisexual in the sense that she has been (at least physically) attracted to women. But because her lovelife mainly revolves arround men, she doesn't experience the same amount of scrutiny, discrimination or injustice as a lot of other people in the LGBT community do on a personal level. She's part of the community and she fights for it, but I don't think she'd be comfortable to claim she knows and feels what it's like to face that kind of trial every day.

THE NlGHT
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

you mean LGBTI  community? 

Yes. But I feel like people lften say "gay community" synonymously with LGBT+ community (hence my quotes)

Reality
12 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

People generalize the term "gay community". If you're talking about the "gay community", you're talking about gay people, but she's apart of the LGBTQ+ community, because she's bisexual. 

🃏🖤👹

she was so precious. and her video of her going 'yassss'' was hilarious. shes so down to earth. i wished for a lipsync,to PI :diane: aloh mis amores. you want to see my cucu?  shes coming............. :lolly:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Babel

I KNEW from the moment she said she wasn't part of the gay community people in here will misunderstood her. So annoying.

Babel

On a more positive note, she is so amazing. I mean, going backstage to talk to the queens one on one, showing up she really cares about them and want them to improve by telling constructive criticism.

THE NlGHT

OK I rewatched the clip and she does say that she's not "fully" a part of the community, so maybe she does mean that being bi means you're not full on a part of the community. I still was taken aback by her saying "I am not a gay woman", but I suppose she might have meant it another way (not sure why she would phrase it like that though). 

THE NlGHT
2 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

I KNEW from the moment she said she wasn't part of the gay community people in here will misunderstood her. So annoying.

She straight up said "I am not a gay woman". Pretty easy to interpret that the way I did, which would have been disappointing considering her history. Glad it was a misunderstanding 

Neight Shayde

Am i the only one who's a bit uncomfortable while watching gaga give constructive critiques to drag queens older than her?

i maybe wrong but it felt like peppermint wasn't having any of it idk :awkney:

THE NlGHT
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

Am i the only one who's a bit uncomfortable while watching gaga give constructive critiques to drag queens older than her?

i maybe wrong but it felt like peppermint wasn't having any of it idk :awkney:

I feel like she should have just complemented them all, she shouldn't be telling queens how to do their makeup or to stop being campy. we already have Michelle Visage for that lol

Archived