Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amy Schumer no longer in Barbie film

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

RAMROD

....., there's Barbie's live action folmin the making??! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yo GagaGaga

I really don't get the hate for her, especially the people who act like she slaughtered their dogs and made them watch

like if you don't like her then don't watch what she makes, the only reason I've seen why people don't like her is that people think she's not funny Idk why people get so triggered whenever there's the slightest mention of her. People need to chill

Also the voice on the video sounded like that girl who worked at Clevver, did she leave them to work at E News

SissyFromSpace
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

....., there's Barbie's live action folmin the making??! 

Yes. Also 3 new animation projects as well. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

xoxo cupcakke

Honestly... Amy Schumer as Barbie would have broken so many walls for how women are perceived in society, but now we can have an actress of color play Barbie and break down even more barriers. No longer would doll modeled after them be preceded by a racial/ethnic prefix. Whoever's producing this needs to take the shot :sis:

Pacify Him

inb4 we got barbie doll physical measurements for the main lead :lolly:

I’m getting on your nerves

venusian
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

:/ was looking forward to it.

atleast someone was

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

ItsTommyBitch
12 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Honestly... Amy Schumer as Barbie would have broken so many walls for how women are perceived in society, but now we can have an actress of color play Barbie and break down even more barriers. No longer would doll modeled after them be preceded by a racial/ethnic prefix. Whoever's producing this needs to take the shot :sis:

They already did that with Life-Size with Tyra Banks :sis:

Incoming gender queer asian Barbie though :awesome: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I really don't get the hate for her, especially the people who act like she slaughtered their dogs and made them watch

like if you don't like her then don't watch what she makes, the only reason I've seen why people don't like her is that people think she's not funny Idk why people get so triggered whenever there's the slightest mention of her. People need to chill

Also the voice on the video sounded like that girl who worked at Clevver, did she leave them to work at E News

I've never heard someone hating on her :awkney:

LIFE IS GOOD

Harry
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I've never heard someone hating on her :awkney:

Really? She is constantly berated online. Trolls even organised to sabotage the star rating on her Netflix special.

Pablo

Good! I don't think I'll watch it but she annoys me

Don't visit my profile

Archived