💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What DITD Should Have Been

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

Dance In The Dark :firega:, the single that basically died :cryga:

First of all, DITD definitely should've been the 3rd single instead of Alejandro. However, Gaga decided to fight and Alejandro got released instead :madge:

And then, when it finally became a single, (kudos to the single cover tho, my favorite from TFM :firega:) it decided to only be released in Australia, New Zealand and France :bye: And it hardly got performed live on TV (the only performance was at the Brit Awards with Emma :ladyhaha:)

And when it got released, there was NO MUSIC VIDEO. IMAGINE HOW AMAZING THE MUSIC VIDEO WOULD'VE BEEN :firega::cryga:

Oh, and it also got a Grammy nomination despite it not being a single in the USA. It lost to Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna :interestinga:

/rant

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

yes and

I wouldn't change DITD instead of Alejandro like the third single, but I would make DITD the fourth single worldwide with music video. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

7 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

First of all, DITD definitely should've been the 3rd single instead of Alejandro. However, Interscope decided to fight and Alejandro got released instead :madge:

Interscope wanted DITD as the third single. Gaga fought for Alejandro.

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Interscope wanted DITD as the third single. Gaga fought for Alejandro.

Oh wait really... oh ok lol :interestinga:

4 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Wasn't Gaga the one that fought for Alejandro to be the 3rd single tho? :gum:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Baepsae

I love DITD but no. Alejandro was the PERFECT 3rd single :giggle:

#JusticeForMonster

#MonsterOrSpeechless4thSingleMakeItHappenGagz :giveup:

Bette Davis
20 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Dance In The Dark :firega:, the single that basically died :cryga:

First of all, DITD definitely should've been the 3rd single instead of Alejandro. However, Gaga decided to fight and Alejandro got released instead :madge:

And then, when it finally became a single, (kudos to the single cover tho, my favorite from TFM :firega:) it decided to only be released in Australia, New Zealand and France :bye: And it hardly got performed live on TV (the only performance was at the Brit Awards with Emma :ladyhaha:)

And when it got released, there was NO MUSIC VIDEO. IMAGINE HOW AMAZING THE MUSIC VIDEO WOULD'VE BEEN :firega::cryga:

Oh, and it also got a Grammy nomination despite it not being a single in the USA. It lost to Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna :interestinga:

/rant

I will never get over this. How the **** did Most Repetitive Girl In The World beat Dance in the Dark and Dancing On My Own? :interestinga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Ooolong

Y'all Alejandro haters can stay pressedT. The music video alone is just :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TheKillerQueen

Makes me sick to my stomach knowing DITD never made it as a single... Funny how it was played at the superbowl, yet Alejandro didn't. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

sillynate
2 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Makes me sick to my stomach knowing DITD never made it as a single... Funny how it was played at the superbowl, yet Alejandro didn't. 

This :saladga: Applause too. Or at least the A-R-T-P-O-P at the end :sweat:

Panchecco

Alejandro > Dance in The Dark

and the video is so iconic and perfect so don't come for the good masterpiece that is Alejandro sis:fthis:

Spoiler

but yeah DITD should have had a music video

Archived