πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD is worth $800,000, yet...

hausofkc

Featured Posts

PartySick
16 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

paying the mods for their own personal time?

GOOD QUESTION :ph34r:

Spoiler

Jk, we're volunteers so :sweat:

We did have that Seatgeek giveaway where you could get so much off of a JWT ticket but I guess it ended :spin:Β I guess we're just more invested in the GGD community rather than the Monster community as a whole :shrug:

πŸ–€

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smarticle

Admin gotta make some profit for himselfΒ :gaycat:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

YeehawKylie

You really went there by making a thread on their site to publicly call them out? GURL this thread...

giphy.gif

Zilla

Technically because of Admin's connections we've had 4Β successful deliveries of fan projects to her that she cried tears of joy over possibly 5 I lost countΒ soooooooooΒ :trollga:Β Not to mention any extra money we've had from the fan projects we have donated to BTWF so we have been giving.

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

hausofkc
Just now, PartySick said:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

We did have that Seatgeek giveaway where you could get so much off of a JWT ticket but I guess it ended :spin:Β I guess we're just more invested in the GGD community rather than the Monster community as a whole :shrug:

That seatgeek promotion was basically an ad. You use a specific code and that money you "save" goes to the person who partnered with seatgeek. It's a promotion to get people to use their site. Just like you see on instagram the whole "use my code bootyhole32 for 10% off today"

TimisaMonster

Expose him... :laughga:

Β 

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Β  Hide contents

tenor.gif

PartySick
Just now, hausofkc said:

That seatgeek promotion was basically an ad. You use a specific code and that money you "save" goes to the person who partnered with seatgeek. It's a promotion to get people to use their site. Just like you see on instagram the whole "use my code bootyhole32 for 10% off today"

:rip:

But take it from Zilla tbh :happy:

πŸ–€

hausofkc
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Technically because of Admin's connections we've had 4Β successful deliveries of fan projects to her that she cried tears of joy over possibly 5 I lost countΒ soooooooooΒ :trollga:Β Not to mention any extra money we've had from the fan projects we have donated to BTWF so we have been giving.

Β 

but this is from connections and a person knowing another person. The extra money from fan projects are input from fans right? Where is the extra money from the site going besides paying for the server?Β 

Evan Peters

is this because you're upset that nobody cares about operationgaga? :air:Β 

emma roberts is an abuser

FATCAT
19 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I'm sorry but I just can't believe that Admin would make $600 a day in a forum which discusses daily the huntyness of Shawn Mendes, the flop taste of the gp, Lady Gaga's lack of promo and sassy gifs :air:Β 

Ads. But yes, $600 is a little high ball imo.

Purr more, hiss less.

hausofkc
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

is this because you're upset that nobody cares about operationgaga? :air:Β 

Nah. That place has been closed forever. I was just looking on twitter and I signed up for a ticket give away off a small site and wondered why we don't do things like that, y'know giving back to the fans that do so much for this community. Then I looked up how the site makes cause I figured it had to be a good bit.Β :awkney:

Moebius

Did my drama thread inspire this? :ladyhaha:Β 

EDIT : GURLLL blowing off steam I see :tea:Β 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Zilla
4 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

but this is from connections and a person knowing another person. The extra money from fan projects are input from fans right? Where is the extra money from the site going besides paying for the server?Β 

lol right like everyone donated for the fan projects. Over the years I can count the amount of donations we had for the projects on one hand, they were always funded by us. We spent hundreds of dollars across the board.Β 

And I'm finding it quite rude honestly that you're scrutinizing. If admin makes money or not that's his business, do people ask you on theΒ regular what you make and where your money goes to? Honestly I would like to know.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

I mean it's possible that admin scores good money for this forum on daily basis. Let's be real it's the biggest forum about one of the most followed pop stars in the planet - there are tons of clicks in here on daily basis and I' m sure that even accounting for the share of users using adblocker the profits are still nice.

So yes surely can be, BUT I don't see anything wrong about that - Admin was just the first one to snatch the idea and get a fansite running when Gaga emerged - it could be done by anybody. Thus, what he does with this cash is his business and no one else's.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived