๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD is worth $800,000, yet...

hausofkc

Featured Posts

He's a typical hunty just like the rest of us. Need to pay them bills.

Jk.

Is forum maintenance expensive? just a thought.ย 

โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iizwhoiiz

maintenance of a site costs money. I think this thread is a little much, it'sย like bashing the boss at work, and he owns the business. Lol

hausofkc
7 minutes ago, Zilla said:

lol right like everyone donated for the fan projects. Over the years I can count the amount of donations we had for the projects on one hand, they were always funded by us. We spent hundreds of dollars across the board.ย 

And I'm finding it quite rude honestly that you're scrutinizing. If admin makes money or not that's his business, do people ask you on theย regular what you make and where your money goes to? Honestly I would like to know.

I appreciate your honest response but he owns a website for Lady Gaga -- yes it is his "business" but I wish he would do a little bit more regarding his business and the community as a whole. I know it's notย myย decision what he does with his income from this site. I am just giving my own personal opinion on this situation. I just wish there was less "behind the scenes" and more actual input and conversation regarding doing more things in GagaDaily's name, not just the fan's money.ย 

Oh and if you want to know about my life: here is a break-down. I'm happy to tell you.

- I am a stay at home mom so I personally do not bring in any income at the moment but my husband works and he brings in 50k annually and I currently have money saved back in savings.

- The things that ourย money goes to: Bills (cell phone, internet, water, electricity, garbage, car note), groceries (around $350 a month), clothes etc things for my son (~$50ย a month), college tuition because I am a graduate student sooo around $3,000 a semester.ย 

Ferrer Zorola

Why areย y'all defending the Admin :rip:ย 

as if this was an attack to him, the OP is just curious ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

LIFE IS GOOD

Zilla

Let's just call a spade a spade and if @admin would like to clear the air he can.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived