💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD is worth $800,000, yet...

hausofkc

Featured Posts

hausofkc

........why isn't the admin promoting any fun ticket giveaways, raffles, BTW foundation stuff...etc.. like you see on other small sites and twitters or paying the mods for their own personal time?

I mean, he makes $600 a day off this site. You would think since it is the biggest Lady Gaga fan site and the woman that we all stan for is very giving he'd become involved in giving. Hmmm. 

What do you guys think? Should GGD be more giving and generous like Gaga and the Born This Way Foundation? 

Receipts: http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/www.gagadaily.com/

da98d2e6ca361bd99f2d8db0450eb10a.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

Girl, are you really going there? :air: 

Spoiler

I saw that other thread and 

giphy.gif

I’m getting on your nerves

Gia Gunn

I'm sorry but I just can't believe that Admin would make $600 a day in a forum which discusses daily the huntyness of Shawn Mendes, the flop taste of the gp, Lady Gaga's lack of promo and sassy gifs :air: 

hausofkc
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I'm sorry but I just can't believe that Admin would make $600 a day in a forum which discusses daily the huntyness of Shawn Mendes, the flop taste of the gp, Lady Gaga's lack of promo and sassy gifs :air: 

Ads. Any site that has ads makes a revenue off them and as of right now there are 600 guests and 250 registered members on.. so almost 1,000 hits just for this moment. I don't imagine all of them have adblock so there you go. You'd be surprised the details behind websites/ads.

kvnrp

Since most of us use adblockers, I doubt a bit that Admin makes more money than what's just needed to keep the servers running :air:

Maybe something like Reddit Gold on here would be nice idk

Computer

Brought to you by Mack Weldon

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

JustAnotherDay

this thread feels messy

Spoiler

enjoy your warning point sis :awkney:

was NickARTPOP

Jewels n Drugs

FpWmHgl.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

hausofkc

I just want answers to why the biggest Gaga site isn't really involved in things. 

Ooolong

Reserving a spot in this soon to be messier and possibly iconic thread. :gaysia: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived