gagzus

Featured Posts

Trepadation
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Damn, they are draggin a lot of ggd bitches

:sharon: I was thinking the same thing, all those is gaga bi threads :ladyhaha:

666 others
11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"You cannot change the world without kindness, compassion, and bluffin' with your muffin'"

- Mother Theresa

11 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

And she's right. Too bad the Mother Theresa remix of BTW was shelved like many others. Such a shame :madge:

:sharon:  :air:

:holyshit:

666 others
35 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

Tragic that she just confirmed she isn't gay on drag race

Wait, did she? I didn't watch the show.

Edit:

When Valentina said "I would like to thank you on behalf of gay community for what you do for our community, for how much you love us."

Gaga responded "I appreciate your saying that because I'm not a gay woman. It's that touchy sort of subject where can you stand up for people that you are not necessarily fully part of that community in a way that you can understand what you all go through [sic]."

Spoiler

at 15:13

No controversy/tragedy here. Gaga had never claimed before to be gay, she said she's bi. Here she did not say anything about being or not being bi.

:holyshit:

Harry
9 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

Tragic that she just confirmed she isn't gay on drag race

When did she ever say that she's gay?

THE NlGHT

Sorry she said it in untucked, it's on YouTube. There's another topic, I just thought it was funny that this list was brought up now

11 hours ago, ashae said:

gaga to me in 2017:

PcDKE40.gif

Gaga to me since 2009

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

bitchimtrying

Teen Vogue serving more realness tea for us all to drink. Also, queen of being the only celebrity on a list of activists. 

MaryJaneHolland
On 3/25/2017 at 1:36 PM, 666 others said:

Wait, did she? I didn't watch the show.

Edit:

When Valentina said "I would like to thank you on behalf of gay community for what you do for our community, for how much you love us."

Gaga responded "I appreciate your saying that because I'm not a gay woman. It's that touchy sort of subject where can you stand up for people that you are not necessarily fully part of that community in a way that you can understand what you all go through [sic]."

Reveal hidden contents

at 15:13

No controversy/tragedy here. Gaga had never claimed before to be gay, she said she's bi. Here she did not say anything about being or not being bi.

On 3/25/2017 at 1:36 PM, Harry said:

When did she ever say that she's gay?

"where can you stand up for people that you are not necessarily fully part of that community"

idk whether she was talking about the gay community or the LGBT community, but she worded it hella bad

Diamond Heart
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"where can you stand up for people that you are not necessarily fully part of that community"

idk whether she was talking about the gay community or the LGBT community, but she worded it hella bad

Worded terribly but i think she was specifically talking about the gay drag community not necessarily LGBT community as a whole.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived