💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons Video Appreciation Club

juju

Featured Posts

juju

Because I'm tired of seeing all the digs it gets left and right :awkney: ; the few of us who actually really enjoy / like / appreciate the video in a non-ironic way deserve a safe zone where we can express our love for this flawless video.
I know I'm not the only one here.

About why I love the video:

Spoiler

Yes, it's simple, yes it ditched the over-the-top couture and performance art that we all love for a more stripped down and soul-baring approach. Yes, some people find it cheesy and inauthentic (sucks to be y'all tbh rip). But all in all, it was exactly the video I needed when it came out, for so many reasons (at least a million of them tbh). I had recently lost a friend to suicide, and so the scenes with Gaga and her friends really hit home in a huge way, unlike any of her videos had previously. The part with the rosary reminded me of how much I love my own sister and family, and genuinely made me quite emotional, reminding me of all we had been through in the recent years. And I adore the pink suit in the empty space, just singing the song and baring her soul. It was the Gaga video I never knew that I needed. 

Now you guys, share your appreciation for this incredible video  :heart: 

❤ x ❤

HOTNebraskaGuy

I actually love it too. I remember hating it for like the first week, but it actually fits well with the song and has purpose. 

My favorite part is definitely the beginning, when the instrumental ease is playing and she's in the car being driven to the Photoshoot. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

GGDisbetter

I liked the vid :hor: 

Not her best (obviously :lolga:), but liked how it faded from PI video and into JW :hor: 

Spoiler

And ITS A BALLAD FFS :neyde:  DONT EXPECT SOME CRAZY MV :awkney: 

TheFamousLM

I don't know. I wasn't expecting much from it since MR is a ballad but she could have done something slightly better than that. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Entropy said:

population: 1

Actually 3 so far 

giphy.gif

With 2 visitors 

darkchylde

imo: the idea wasn't that bad but it was poorly developed and ended up looking like a amateur compilation of behind the scenes videos, specially on the b/w - color fade. she can do better, even if she keeps it simple (the edge of glory is one of her best videos and it's a perfect example).

a way better production would have had this video stay within the same color schemes, kept a consistent narrative and maybe the video would have matched perfect illusion's standards (also simple yet way better) 

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Entropy said:

imo: the idea wasn't that bad but it was poorly developed and ended up looking like a amateur compilation of behind the scenes videos, specially on the b/w - color fade. she can do better, even if she keeps it simple (the edge of glory is one of her best videos and it's a perfect example).

a way better production would have had this video stay within the same color schemes, kept a consistent narrative and maybe the video would have matched perfect illusion's standards (also simple yet way better) 

Did you even read the OP? 

Lady+Gaga%2527s+Smile+picture+photo13.jp

ArtGagaPop

I liked it since i had no high exceptions for it in the first hand. If gaga had hyped the **** of us and it was a dance song i would been upset. But what we got is a cute video that fits million reasons. Atleast it was not another TEOG mess :neyde:

Erich Johnson

ladyhaha@2x.gif  

ladyhaha@2x.gifladyhaha@2x.gifdepositphotos_60929753-stock-illustratioladyhaha@2x.gifladyhaha@2x.gif

ladyhaha@2x.gif

ladyhaha@2x.gif

just a holy fool , oh baby he's so cruel

Archived