💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Past non singles on JWT

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

What past non singles could you see Gaga including into the JWT setlist. Honestly I feel like BTW has some songs that could fit perfectly. :music:

She's never performed non-singles from past albums on tours, so I can't see her performing any. 

Sizzily
3 minutes ago, Gagz said:

She's never performed non-singles from past albums on tours, so I can't see her performing any. 

I think she might this time since its shorter than ARTPOP. ARTPOP and BTW were pretty long so there wasn't any time for it.

One Banned Boi

Ferrer Zorola

She should pay them dust and pick from her 13 hits catalogue. :classy:

LIFE IS GOOD

Irrelevant
34 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Well if you count TFM as a separate album, then The Monster Ball does have non-singles from past albums :trollga:

I would like to see an exchangeable part, where she will perform some fan favorites and other non-singles

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TimisaMonster

I don't see Gaga performing anything that isn't a single or off the new album...

She doesn't have that much time anymore to perform HER faves...she has to compromise and service the fans and GP who know her hits...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

She focuses on the current album while touring so I doubt any album tracks will be included on The Joanne World Tour. She could probably include more singles since Joanne is a shorter album but who knows, we'll see what happens.

Of course I'd want to see songs from Born This Way be part of the setlist but I don't think it'd fit the atmosphere of it and we'd also be very lucky if she includes Do What U Want, Applause and maybe Venus, Judas, Marry The Night, etc.

Hi Its Nicole

Gypsy probably. She really likes that song, she even wanted it to be a single. Maybe Black Jesus + Amen Fashion too.

Hello Gaga

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Gypsy probably. She really likes that song, she even wanted it to be a single. Maybe Black Jesus + Amen Fashion too.

Are you drunk? What makes you think she would perform that? :ladyhaha:

Archived