💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga asks monsters to tune into Drag Race tonight

Dawson

Featured Posts

FameHookah

epione triggering me like never before :v (ok the billboard woman of the year thing was way worse but still)

such a shame that her face is frozem af, she's so cute tho, YAAASS MAMAAA *queefs*

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuchulainn

First time watching this show. I love how they focus so much on Gaga's guest appearance. Throughout the first challenge, they focused mostly on her reactions (they seem to only show her laughing in the background) and she seems to be really enjoying herself! I wish I could see her every week!

SKANK

Comme-Ladygaga.jpg

That Comme Des Garcons look was always one of my favorites.

How is there no one in this thread?

Ooolong

I AM LIVING. :giveup: 

All of this insight she's providing behind all of the outfits. Some of them are pretty obscure too, yet this queen still remembers all the designers and the stories behind them. I love her. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Gov Hooka

Is there a discussion thread?

I love how cute Gaga is as a judge. She's really good at giving advice and descriptive criticism, no surprise there. :flutter: 

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I AM LIVING. :giveup: 

All of this insight she's providing behind all of the outfits. Some of them are pretty obscure too, yet this queen still remembers all the designers and the stories behind them. I love her. :giveup: 

Exactly. They aren't costumes to her. They're part of who she is. "Mother monster is here". No matter how old she gets she'll always be mama monster ♄. Random side note but I totally wanna adopt Farrah Moanz. So freakin adorable!!!!

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

androiduser

I think no-one is going home tonight because Gaga didn't want to make it seem like she ruined the dream of someone from the gay community

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Is there a discussion thread?

I love how cute Gaga is as a judge. She's really good at giving advice and descriptive criticism, no surprise there. :flutter: 

So adorable. You could see her inner "mama monster" coming out in a few scenes haha :wub:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

artRaver

Their f*cking facial expressions when the fourteenth queen was announced. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Gov Hooka
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think no-one is going home tonight because Gaga didn't want to make it seem like she ruined the dream of someone from the gay community

you're lowkey right tbh :toofunny::trollga: 

Bloody hooker

I lived for this episode! I wish Gaga was on every episode. :giveup:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Ooolong

Don't read unless you've already seen it :gaycat::

Spoiler

I didn't care for Nina's looks. The lace one was nice but I didn't care for the big tiddies and ass, it was so extra. Her peach outfit was okay. I would've been much happier if Sasha or Eureka won. :emma: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived