💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga asks monsters to tune into Drag Race tonight

Dawson

Featured Posts

just another gay

Never watched Drag race before, it feel so short, thought it would be showing more process work like other competition show

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I don't watch the show, but I definitely watched this episode because of Gaga!

And I have to say it was actually a lot of fun 

THE NlGHT

I'm shocked this only got 6 pages?? so much gaga content in so little time it was basically the gaga show ft drag queens haha

Letmelivemylife
11 minutes ago, THE NlGHT said:

I'm shocked this only got 6 pages?? so much gaga content in so little time it was basically the gaga show ft drag queens haha

Lol my bio mom is staying with me for a week so we were watching drag race last night. She casually mentioned that gaga is still into the wacky costumes. I had to correct her and tell her that's a common misconception. They aren't costumes. They're who gaga is. She asked why gaga's nickname was "mother monster" so I went into the whole history behind that. In all honesty I wouldn't even call that a nickname. It's part of who she is. She has it freakin tattooed on her body. I definitely saw glimpses of gaga's maternal side come out last night

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Juanjo

OMG, just watched! I didn't want it to end, that was priceless! Thank you, Ru and Gagaaa!

giphy.gif

Katharine Hepburn
5 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Well, that was kinda really cringy... :awkney:

giphy.gif 

xoxo Joanne

That J

I thought it was fun last night and I may watch more this season.  The show made me laugh and Gaga was a lot of fun.  Kinda loved her semi- Rachael Maddow judge look. 😂

There's a few other celebrity guests coming on that I'm interested in.  Being older than most here, I have such a fondness for The B-52's and looking forward to their episode.  

The show went by SO fast!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

22 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

That Gaga Entrance was one of the most Epic things I've ever seen

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Yeah, I loved the way how the camera showed only her heels for the first 2 steps :cool:

It's like in a superhero movie, you know who it is just from a glimpse of their gear.

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

Letmelivemylife
29 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

That Gaga Entrance was one of the most Epic things I've ever seen

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

"Mother monster is here!!!". She'll a,ways be mama monster. I could see glimpses of gaga's maternal side last night

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived