159 members have voted

1. 1. Best song?

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
17 hours ago, Moebius said:

Oh, no no. It's from this :

venus_by_lady_gaga_by_arteleanor-d6v66o7

http://arteleanor.deviantart.com/ from this artist :kara: 

I found it while looking for  a Venusga pic to paint, instantly fell in love with it. 

I just compressed and cropped it for the avi :emma: 

this was posted on GGD before :udidnt:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
16 hours ago, MetalliGa said:

My least favorites from each album :ladyhaha:

But it's easy to answer: Gypsy

Wtf... I mean, you CAN NOT like the shitty Venus or Sexxx Dreams more than Gypsy... That's just ridiculous. :wtfga:

You can't love Born This Way or Highway Unicorn more than Hair... that's pretty pathetic :laughga:

OK, you have your opinion and that's OK, but man, There are so many horrible songs on ARTPOP and your least favorite is one of the only 4 good songs

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

Wtf... I mean, you CAN NOT like the shitty Venus or Sexxx Dreams more than Gypsy... That's just ridiculous. :wtfga:

You can't love Born This Way or Highway Unicorn more than Hair... that's pretty pathetic :laughga:

OK, you have your opinion and that's OK, but man, There are so many horrible songs on ARTPOP and your least favorite is one of the only 4 good songs

I thought those songs are so cheesy :neyde:

They sound so preachy. Idk what it is you like about them. Lyrics? Yeah I kinda thought so

I’m getting on your nerves

ArtGagaPop

Both are really great songs and deserved videos/single treatment but i think i like hair a little more. 

3 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Wich 4 songs do you mean. If I had to pick 4 it would be: G.U.Y, Do What U Want, Dope and Gypsy. 

Wet Fire

I looooove Gypsy but Hair is such a masterpiece. The soft beginning and the sax solo, then the rumbling sound and then the post-chorus. Ah! And of course the bridge is one of the bests on BTW.

Archived