💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scientology vs. Laurieann Gibson protege Kuba Ka

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Kuba_Ka-e1490321446794.jpg

So recently Laurieann Gibson has been working with the self-proclaimed "God of Pop" Kuba Ka (who also claims he was deemed "God of Pop" by Michael Jackson's former manager, Frank Dileo). 

Kuba Ka joined the Church of Scientology about 6 months ago and they claimed they would help him launch a US career. Now that they have backed off, he has just announced he is leaving the church and suing them. He also claims John Travolta wanted to meet with him in a "private room" but Kuba Ka refused the meeting. 

It's a messy situation all around, and I'm not Scientology defender (quite the opposite), but this guy sounds nuttier than a fruitcake. 

Anyway, the real fun for GGD is... checkout the "talent" that Laurieann is associating herself with these days, lol.... 

“I can see his dedication, and can connect with the vision that KUBA has. We are going to build an epic entertainment experience that has been a dream of his for a very long time”.
– Laurieann Gibson

50f835b3c7324-kuba-ka-makes-history-1.jp

Here is one of his recent "performances": 

Working with Laurieann last month: 

Here is the full details of his Scientology drama: 

http://tonyortega.org/2017/03/24/dream-lawsuit-god-of-pop-kuba-ka-vs-the-church-of-scientology-thank-xenu-its-on

thierryrreiht

Don't

give

him

attention!!!

that's how people become famous nowadays

let's focus on better people, better talents, and those who deserve it

freebit

Kind of impressive that he managed to flip the script on them tbh. True or not, I feel like John Travolta is a liability for them because of situations like this. I hope he gets kicked out so he can spill the ALL the tea he knows and end them once and for all.

Anyway, lol @ Laurieanne. I think it speaks volumes that this is the caliber of people she's working with now. She's always been so unpleasant (even back in the day she was SO unbearable on Making the Band) the fact that her clientele has been reduced to people like this is no surprise to me. Yet, I'm sure there's still people around here that want her to work with Gaga again.:rip: You would think that Nicki Minaj exorcist mess at The Grammys would be enough to show that LAG is messy AF.

Erich Johnson

''self-proclaimed "God of Pop" Kuba Ka '' 

Makeup_animation.gif

Erich Johnson

Get ready for A-yo 4º single:

A-yo (here we go) feat Kuba Ka

RAMROD

How do you find these news and these people? :ladyhaha:

What kind of name is Kuba Ka? Sounds like WWE wrestler?!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GhettoFabulous

Honestly no shade no tea  but who is this 

bgMyK.gif

Like he out here callin himself the god of pop sweetie we barely know who you are....

Rock Jock
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

How do you find these news and these people? :ladyhaha:

What kind of name is Kuba Ka? Sounds like WWE wrestler?!!

More like a character from Mortal Kombat :stalkga:

666 others
25 minutes ago, mister max said:

Whats scientology or smth? :rip:

Look it up :reductive:

:holyshit:

Archived