Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

VIDEO: How Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Halftime Show should have ended

Rivington St

Featured Posts

Rivington St

First of all, I want to say that I loved the halftime show, but I felt the finale was kinda quiet or empty, I don't know how to explain it. For me, it would be a lot much better if her band would have closed the show, like when they played Bad Romance live in other performances, something like this:

What do you think?

T3ARS

This is better imo

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

The Fame Joanne

It's blocked for everyone but I can watch it in Germany. How the tables have turned :poot: 

OT: I don't think it makes a big difference. I had to watch it three times to realize that they changed sth

PanPikus

Oh xD I was expecting something more actually :sweat:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Werk
6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

What's different? It's blocked

11 minutes ago, Kaboku said:

Blocked. Rip :toofunny:

Really? For me it says it's blocked on GGD but I can continue and watch it on YouTube instead

Rivington St

For those who can't see the video, what I did was add the sound with which the band used to close Bad Romance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXm6_v0rMCY&feature=youtu.be&t=4m36s) at the time when she catch the football.

10 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

It's blocked for everyone but I can watch it in Germany. How the tables have turned :poot: 

OT: I don't think it makes a big difference. I had to watch it three times to realize that they changed sth

Yeah, you're right, it's just a detail.

crybrowz

For those who can't see it, hit "Watch on Youtube"

OT: Yes I think this is better. It sounded so incomplete without that extra note at the end. This has always bothered me :neyde:

Rivington St
7 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

For those who can't see it, hit "Watch on Youtube"

OT: Yes I think this is better. It sounded so incomplete without that extra note at the end. This has always bothered me :neyde:

"Incomplete"! That's the word.

1 hour ago, Coemgenus said:

"Incomplete"! That's the word.

just like all of her promises :smh: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived