💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I know why people don't like Gaga...

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I know honestly know the biggest reason why  people dislike Gaga and don't really pay attention to her.

The biggest reason people don't like her is that they truly don't understand her. They really just look at her appearance and gain an opinion off of that ,and just instantly shut her down, not realizing there is much more then what meets the eye. They don't realize the artsy, wild, and talented traits she carries as an artist and a human! They also think she's too "weird", ugly, and irreverent which is total bs! Its quite judgemental, close minded of them and really unfair. I'm not saying everyone should like Gaga, because she doesn't appeal to everyone's taste, and that is fine but... that doesn't mean she should be labeled as some  weird maniac pop alien or whatever they thinks she is and just treat her like she's worthless, trashy and just plain ridiculous. 

Do you see where I'm coming from and do you agree? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

O5b8L.gif

Spoiler

Yes yes I agree :lolga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

O5b8L.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Yes yes I agree :lolga:

I know we all basically know why people shut her down, but I did hit the nail on the head, didn't I??? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Stephen
Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

Also because she always transforms.. the gp likes consistency

This too! I once saw someone say "it looks like she has an identity crisis". But I completely disagree I love that she's like a chameleon. It keeps her fresh and interesting, and we all get to explore a new side of her every time!

Gonzi

Mhmm, no. People were ok with Gaga's weirdness until this happened, then it became too much for them to handle.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I disagree because she was weird af when she came out, so it's not like she went from being gp friendly to too much to take, she always been intense in her appearance.  And at her peak, her music garnered more attention than her looks. 

People probably don't like her because she went from the cool, trendy party girl with an out there sense of fashion to a gay activist, and almost seemed to pander to them, which made her the 'gay' artist, then her music, IMO don't get triggered, dropped in quality, and her fashion became more and more off the wall and perhaps tacky, and the gp turned on her, like they do with almost every pop star. 

She'll rebound, the greats always have (madonna, MJ, Britney) 

junolxf

Because she's subversive and weird. That's it. It's pretty simple actually. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I disagree because she was weird af when she came out, so it's not like she went from being gp friendly to too much to take, she always been intense in her appearance.  And at her peak, her music garnered more attention than her looks. 

People probably don't like her because she went from the cool, trendy party girl with an out there sense of fashion to a gay activist, and almost seemed to pander to them, which made her the 'gay' artist, then her music, IMO don't get triggered, dropped in quality, and her fashion became more and more off the wall and perhaps tacky, and the gp turned on her, like they do with almost every pop star. 

When did Michael Jackson rebound? Didn't he just decline in the mid-90s (but still on a high level) and then stopped putting out music in the 2000s?

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I understand this, I think some people are afraid to like her because of how she is seen as a gay icon, so if you like Gaga then you must be gay :spin: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rockets

the only people who don't like gaga are the basics aka most people. it's simple :lolly: 

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Lots of people judge a book by it's cover, and stay ignorant instead of making an effort to learn what it is that makes other people like something. That's just the way people are. I have often told myself I'm not going to be one of those who think everything was better when I was young. I think I'm doing fine so far (at 43), and hope I'll continue to do so. Nor am I going to be any kind of purist who dismiss anything outside my chosen genre, although I probably was something of a rock/metal purist in my 20s.

kvnrp
16 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

Mhmm, no. People were ok with Gaga's weirdness until this happened, then it became too much for them to handle.

Oh god I remember the drama around the release of this video :saladga:

And I wasn't even a stan back then :lolly:

PMKKARDASHiAN
6 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

When did Michael Jackson rebound? Didn't he just decline in the mid-90s (but still on a high level) and then stopped putting out music in the 2000s?

Hmm...tbh I'm trying to recall accurately.. I'm not sure, I just know that his popularity was tarnished by the child abuse allegations but he was set for a come back before he died. Also, he still had decent to good sales in the 90s, and even a hit in the late 90s right? 

6 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I understand this, I think some people are afraid to like her because of how she is seen as a gay icon, so if you like Gaga then you must be gay :spin: 

This is very much the case, or was. I think the stigma is starting to dwindle tho, at least here. So here's hoping for LG6

Archived