Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Meet the Actor cast to play Lady Gaga's father in ASIB!

asana15

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, DrewPa said:

I love how people here keep on saying "I wonder how it is going to be", when there are already three versions of the same story on film they can watch to get a general idea :toofunny:

I don't remember any "Father" in the versions I have seen... so the story could be very different, I hope it is going to be as glamorous as the Judy Garland movie , not a proper musical, but filled with good songs and musical moments.

The actors chosen so far are very good, but the most important thing is Cooper's direction (I would have preferred a more "experienced" director tbh, since Gaga is not yet a professional actress, and she needs a kind of director who "leads" her properly, otherwise her performance risks to be rather "goofy"), and the script.

"you can make a bad movie out of a good screenplay, but you can never make a good movie out of a bad one" (Alfred Hitchcock)

This. Especially considering this is a remake unless Bradley can steer the ship better than the previous 2 there's just too much room for failure. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bitchimtrying

he's been nominated for three  THREE RAZZIE AWARDS. Don't screw this u and make it a fourth. 

Archived