Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Eau De Gaga - Product Photo

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Hey guys!

So we've been learning how to do product photography for class, and naturally since I'm a little monster, I did something Gaga related, and I did a product photo for Eau De Gaga. 

Everything I took in the photo is mine, and didnt require me using online stock photos. 

Collectively its made up of between 6-8 photos.

tumblr_ona8riIZeJ1vk5ialo1_540.jpg 

I hope you guys like it! Im so proud of it. Better than my first attempt at doing this :awkney:

Spoiler

This is also my 4th attempt at Product Photography! 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Ronk
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Hey guys!

So we've been learning how to do product photography for class, and naturally since I'm a little monster, I did something Gaga related, and I did a product photo for Eau De Gaga. 

Everything I took in the photo is mine, and didnt require me using online stock photos. 

Collectively its made up of between 6-8 photos.

tumblr_ona8riIZeJ1vk5ialo1_540.jpg 

I hope you guys like it! Im so proud of it. Better than my first attempt at doing this :awkney:

Great!

I live outside the space time continuum.

Haroon

I really like it! An amazing poster for an amazing scent :flutter:

The only thing I'd change is the colour of the liquid, I think something green/yellow would match better with the scent (not sure if it'd look good though :flop:), the current colour reminds me a bit of Coca Cola :confused: 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

The only thing I'd change is the colour of the liquid, I think something green/yellow would match better with the scent (not sure if it'd look good though :flop:), the current colour reminds me a bit of Coca Cola :confused: 

Haha true! I didnt think of that! 

I dont know what color the actual liquid of it is unlike Fame, and since the bottle was black it just made me do it that way haha

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Ronk
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Of course, for advertising purposes it should be the color it looks on the shelves.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Cerny

It's nice but the mega low-res is bugging me. It makes the photo look a bit unprofessional. A resolution bump would enhance the photo greatly. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

It's nice but the mega low-res is bugging me. It makes the photo look a bit unprofessional. A resolution bump would enhance the photo greatly. 

The file is compressed for online. I have a high res photo on my computer :)

Cerny
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

The file is compressed for online. I have a high res photo on my computer :)

Ahh, that makes sense. That was my only criticism. I'm sure it looks great then.

djBuffoon

This looks so delicious! I agree with Haroon that the color should be more of a blue-green to match the cooling seduction of the scent, but otherwise, I would totally buy a bottle off of this.

too bad we never got no 002 or 003. since gaga kinda gave it up and 002 was already made, she just really put her all into FAME, which i love. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

donutellha

that looks sick! I will say the color looks great for something like fame, but damn if i didnt know the scent i would still be floored by the shot!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
On 3/23/2017 at 4:24 PM, donutellha said:

that looks sick! I will say the color looks great for something like fame, but damn if i didnt know the scent i would still be floored by the shot!

I cant sense a tone by smelling it lol, maybe next time I work with it i could have pinkish water with flower petals in it? 

Archived