💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Streaming power

FrankMonster

Featured Posts

FrankMonster

If it was up to you, guys. ¿What would you do to increase her streaming presence?

She is not doing bad at any rate really, she is around the 70th most streamed person in Spotify. The thing is that she underperforms next to most of the other big artist. 

For example, Bruno has 300m streams on 24k Magic (Song). That's all of the streams the whole Joanne (album) has! It's crazy!! The other day I saw a chart thing that he already has moved 2m of his album globally with streaming. 

I believe the remixes of MR are a step in the right direction, but what would you do to make her a top 50 artist on Spotify (and the other streaming platforms for that matter). ¿What can she/her management/label do?

Spoiler

#Streamthesh*toutofjoannenow (please)

monketsharona

I would make her do an album that appeals to people who use Spotify. Younger audience (without being childish of course). 

An album on the path of TF, TFM, BTW. 

Erich Johnson

Just release good POP music with professional MV

YeehawKylie

If TF, TFM, or BTW were released during the streaming era...they all would've been massive successes in that regard. Since ARTPOP was a commercial low-point for Gaga, and her first album to really be introduced during the streaming era, it's hard to judge. Joanne just isn't that commercially pop-friendly so we shouldn't be surprised that Bruno Mars and other people dominating the charts and releasing pop-friendly songs are outstreaming her. 

If Gaga releases TFM 2.0 in 1-2 years I think it'd dominate streaming. It's all about content, not distributor. 

Cerny

Putting her music out there in the form of viral legit appealing content. Remember when people used to make videos of Obama "singing" the hottest, latest songs? Something like that, so they can reach the "gp". 

Who's the most famous individual right now? Trump. Make Trump X Gaga content and share like crazy on Facebook and Instagram.

No, but really, She would need to ask (and pay) her celebrity friends (models, makeup artists, you name it) to put her music on their Snapchat stories, what does a Snapchat co-sign actually mean these days? According to stats, much more than getting a spin on the radio or a late night slot on MTV Jams.

JupiterDrive

She just needs to be trendy somehow making country or jazz music won't help her much 

Archived