Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Elton John Writing with Gaga for ASIB

gag

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Wow, this film is now headed towards Oscar nominations for sure. Elton won the Oscar for Best Original Song in 1994 with Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Sure, ASIB likely won't be promoted or be as big as The Lion King but if Elton's on board, this song will get noticed. And you know what they say about the academy just picking the song that they recognise the most...superficial as it may be, at least it'll get Gaga an Oscar for something. And he did say he wrote it with her, not for her, so her name will be on the credits, so she'll be up for the award to. This is a big deal because most singers don't write the songs that they sing if they play the lead in a movie, ironically enough. Madonna had 2 songs that she sang in movies nominated for Oscars but because she didn't write them, she wasn't actually nominated herself, the song was (she must be cursing herself for missing out on these great opportunities). And it'll be a completely original song, so no debating over how much she wrote of it, unlike last time. Maybe this time, it's meant to be.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge Gonzalez Varela

In a recent interview with Zane Lowe's Beats 1 radio show, Elton John revealed that he helped Lady Gaga create a song for the movie A Star Is Born.

Remember that Elton wrote a song with Gaga for the original LG5?

Remember he said that in the original LG5 there were songs like Bad Romance, but she discarded and in the rush to do something, she created Joanne ... Will it happen again? Is Lady Gaga going to discard this song again? 

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Evan Peters

cute. i love how they always work together

emma roberts is an abuser

Moebius

U might WPs for this :O 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Archived