Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

David Guetta - Light My Body Up (feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne) OUT NOW

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

Gagamel

If nicki did a fast verse after the slow buildup i would've been snatched, it's mediocre at best rn tho

Lion Heart

Reminds me of Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now" in parts of it.

Look at me now... look at me now... I'm getting paper. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DemeLarell
6 hours ago, viniferrett said:

it sounds like a old song from nicki lol 

don't remember the name tho 

Maybe this???

OT: I love this song!!!!! I don't understand why people are saying Nicki is wrong for the timing of this release and iggy's. 1. This is David Guetta's song so he most likely had more say. 2. Nicki has been dropping so many songs and feature's recently so if anything iggy should have waited a little. I love both songs. 

Side Note: Is it me or did the number of pressed people double on here. I understand that some people might not like the track but it seems like we have even more trolls among us lol. :gum:

Bloody hooker

I'm just now listening to it, and its not bad. I was expecting worst, but I love Nicki.

It reminds me of Roman Reloaded. It's definitely a summer bop. :music:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Hades

This is way catchier than those 3 messy forgettable tracks she released a week ago. I don't get the hate. The lyric video is also good.

Killa

Eww i do like that pre-chorus but please a weak song with dated sound is the worst thing. The song becomes trash instantly, and that's what this is

viniferrett
2 hours ago, DemeLarell said:

Maybe this???

OT: I love this song!!!!! I don't understand why people are saying Nicki is wrong for the timing of this release and iggy's. 1. This is David Guetta's song so he most likely had more say. 2. Nicki has been dropping so many songs and feature's recently so if anything iggy should have waited a little. I love both songs. 

Side Note: Is it me or did the number of pressed people double on here. I understand that some people might not like the track but it seems like we have even more trolls among us lol. :gum:

Yes, this song lol 

DemeLarell
2 hours ago, viniferrett said:

Yes, this song lol 

I made the connection after listening to like the first 5 seconds. I personally live for it.

mister max

omg this fucking bop :air:  I wasnt ready for this

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

The verses really remind me of Beautiful Sinner :giveup:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Archived