13 Reasons Why (Netflix: Coming Soon)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Hmm...

It looks like its supposed to be darker or more mysterious and interesting than its premise, but its premise is still: Girl kills herself, tells 13 people why she did it and blames them... 

But I imagine the reasons are still things like; general depravity, bullying, lying, cheating, sex, drugs, etc. High school level drama.

The only thing that got me wondering "what's that about" in the trailer was the Guns being flourished.

I might give it a try, but I'm afraid to get to the end and it just all be a message about being nice to people while they are still here :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SychosSoChic

The most surprising part of it all is that Halsey doesn't sing the soundtrack :interestinga:

No thank you, I'm happy to say I'm too old to see the fun in these new teen dramas :interestinga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Hmm...

It looks like its supposed to be darker or more mysterious and interesting than its premise, but its premise is still: Girl kills herself, tells 13 people why she did it and blames them... 

But I imagine the reasons are still things like; general depravity, bullying, lying, cheating, sex, drugs, etc. High school level drama.

The only thing that got me wondering "what's that about" in the trailer was the Guns being flourished.

I might give it a try, but I'm afraid to get to the end and it just all be a message about being nice to people while they are still here :shrug: 

I've read the book, and it actually is about that. It's still a beautiful story and I'm excited to see how it will translate on screen.

chaeri pls

11 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Hmm...

I didnt say it would be good but most Netflix stuff is usually good so there could be some twists and turns

3 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

The most surprising part of it all is that Halsey doesn't sing the soundtrack :interestinga:

No thank you, I'm happy to say I'm too old to see the fun in these new teen dramas :interestinga:

I'm too old to but I seem to watch teen dramas :air:

Interlude

It looks pretty good to be honest, I'll be giving it a watch :happy:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

20 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

I'll check it out

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 7:59 PM, OBEY said:

It's out tomorrow!

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Tokyo said:

Watching first episode now I'll let ya'll know what I think!!

Archived