Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to the Glory era?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

She should have chosen better singles than Make Me and Slumber Party. There are other way better songs

People need to stop trying to blame her team for the **** that her career became. We're talking about the same team that made her a global phenomenum. Britney just doesn't wanna work anymore. Her life with her kids and weekends in Vegas is perfect for her. She only releases music so she can promote her residency.

12 minutes ago, Bio said:

People need to stop trying to blame her team for the **** that her career became. We're talking about the same team that made her a global phenomenum. Britney just doesn't wanna work anymore. Her life with her kids and weekends in Vegas is perfect for her. She only releases music so she can promote her residency.

As long as she continues making albums better than Britney Jean I'm all for it

1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

Good album, probably one of her best, but Britney doesn't seem interested in promoting. She seems happy with the stability of having her Vegas show and adding new material. Seems like she's really focused on being a mother and providing a stable environment to raise her kids in and that's more important than any single topping the charts or album getting platinum certs. Proud of her, honestly. :diane:

As long as she's happy and healthy

RAMROD

The era are favricated to sell her Vegas shows :poot:

Much like Madonna who releases  albums to sell her tours as of late rather than actually care about her artistic output that she was then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stef

It's basically over tbh

It was over as soon as Glory's first week numbers came in :hor: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

WildAmerican

No one even knew it was happening, so no one knows that it was canceled....

Anderson123

Well it's a good album (For Britney standards) with some good tracks and some annoying ones, but overall the atmosphere of it is very chill and sexy. Make Me and Slumber Party were great choices for singles but Britney probably doesn't want to spend that much time promoting the album because it's been out for a while and she has said in the past that she's very happy when she's with her family. I mean, she's in a relationship now and I guess she just wants some peace after a couple of years of a Vegas residency, she deserves to rest for now.

Two singles is more than enough for an artist like her. Better, Just Luv Me and Just Like Me could've had music videos but I don't think they want to spend money on something that will not make a profit.

Mister Gaga
On 22/3/2017 at 10:39 PM, IndieKylie said:

Britney doesn't seem interested in promoting

She promoted tho. Her biggest promo schedule in years (biggest since Circus era). It didn't pay off, but she promoted. 

Her team happened. They're so dumb. So dumb.

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

She promoted tho. Her biggest promo schedule in years (biggest since Circus era). It didn't pay off, but she promoted. 

Her team happened. They're so dumb. So dumb.

The VMAs? :awkney:

Fine, I'll rephrase. She did the bare minimum and barely promoted...

Dirtyicecreamz

Lol brit doesn't give two shits about glory i mean look at the damn album cover. it looks like a still from a MV video. Also the vid for Make me was meh, even her fans thought it was a prank and that she'd release the original scrapped music video. She also hasn't performed any of her singles on TV... its a shame cause this album was amazing, full of catchy pop songs! <3 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Mister Gaga
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

The VMAs? :awkney:

Fine, I'll rephrase. She did the bare minimum and barely promoted...

TV: VMAs, Jimmy Kimmel, BBC, Carpool Karaoke, The Today Show, Ellen, Jonathan Ross Show, GMA

Radio: Ryan Seacrest, Elvis Duran, Zach Sang

Concerts: iHeart Radio Music Festival, Apple Music Festival, KISS Jingle Ball, B96 Pepsi Jingle Bash, 99.7 Show, Britney's own Piece of Me

'minimun and barely promoted'

Archived