What happened to the Glory era?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

What do you expect it's like her 80th album and the gp forgot about her 

Edit: but I wish there was more because the music is pretty good 

ThisGuyTony

Her second era to only have 2 singles. :madge: 

Wished charts and label politics wouldn't affect singles and music videos from albums. 

ItWasntLaauv

Idk, I've heard nothing since the Slumber Party video. I just assumed she went back to Vegas to continue her residency :lana:. I don't understand why she wouldn't put out more singles and videos though, Glory is a great pop album and has so much potential at smashing tbh.

YeehawKylie

Good album, probably one of her best, but Britney doesn't seem interested in promoting. She seems happy with the stability of having her Vegas show and adding new material. Seems like she's really focused on being a mother and providing a stable environment to raise her kids in and that's more important than any single topping the charts or album getting platinum certs. Proud of her, honestly. :diane:

Werk

Hold on though, there's been a chance that we might get a third single because Better was in her Insta posts two times this month. :poot: 

she doesn't wanna be a pop queen she has fun making music and performing but she doesn't have an eye on some legacy or something like Beyonce does. She just wants to raise her kids I'm guessing

Gia Gunn

The glory era didn't die, it crystallized...

Kfc.jpg

No but seriously, she doesn't seem to care THAT much and her team is the worst so it's whatever :emma: 

Hades

Is there anyone mentioning Glory outside of the hardcore fans? I consider it dead. Too bad cause i wanted a video for Liar.

Born To Slay

I think it's over but I'm okay with that. It's a great album and it had many great performances.

JohnWayne23

It was such a good album, she just didn't want to embarrass the lessers any more. 

PartySick

I don't think she really enjoys the grind of the music business anymore :ohno:

As long as she keeps putting out bops, I'm fine with it.

Spoiler

Oh, and her happiness is important too, of course :sweat:

It is a shame that she doesn't put out more videos though :giveup:

đŸ–€

Archived