Alien Tulip

Will it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

So I was searching some coachella performances from last year and the previous 5 years and I could not find any HQ performances. A lot of them are filmed in potato quality. I'm excited for Gaga's not one but TWO coachella concerts next month but I hope they are not in potato quality. I want them in full HQ :giveup:  I want it to be like the dive bar shows. Filmed in HQ with a countdown. 

Yuuri

Only Million Reasons will be in HD. And you can expect them two months after the performance.

Moebius
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

Only Million Reasons will be in HD. And you can expect them two months after the performance.

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:v

no lies detected :neyde:  

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

artRaver

Um. They livestream every year via YouTube for the most part it IS in HD but they do have technical issues sometimes because I think they partnership with T-Mobile or some ****.  They livestream both weekends, but different artists lol.

Does that answer your question? :huh:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

VillainTina

SOMEBODY PLEAAAAAASSEEEEEEE :sharon: SCREEN GRAB THE WHOLE THING I NEED THAT COACHELLA LIVE ALBUM IN MY ITUNESSSSSSSSSS :excited2::classy: 

i PRAY she performs songs that we barely hear live 

i would hope for a HQ performance of the queen, hml or paper gansta or clasic eh but ik were never gonna see those live ever again so fml :cryga::madge:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Archived