Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Superbowl outfit at JWT?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

I just noticed gaga has worn alot of her big performance outifts at tours

like the fake meatdress, and the outfits at the VMAs at the artrave, do you guys think she might wear the halftime show outfit will be one of the outfits at the Joanne World Tour?

Blake

Tbh no. :flop: 

Maybe something in the same theme but not the exact outfit.

Even the meat outfit for the BTWB wasn't the same, and the VMA/Seashell outfit was an iconic point of the era and fitted the Venus alter ego. 

ArtGagaPop

i would love it if she brings with her the superbowl outfit at the tour for a few of her old hits. 

I don't think she will recycle the clothes, but I'd be ok with it if she did because the Suberbowl outfits were great. 

Also the A-YO jumpsuit and jacket from VS can return any day if she wants, it slayed :giveup:

Head Empty

I was gonna reply: "She doesn't really do that much", but then I remembered:

+Lady+Gaga+offical+AMA+11-22-09+photo+2+

LoveGame01Large.jpg

But I don't think she'll re-use the Superbowl one, because it doesn't really fit with the Joanne album. Maybe she'll use some elements of it though.

Miel

I definitely see at least a theme of it being used- that whole classic glittery metallic bodysuit look.

3 points in and ready for more

highbythebeach
18 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I just need her to fly around again

same, looking at the stage leak if it's real, I think its a possibility

Edonis

Well I've noticed since The Fame Ball that her tour costumes tend to borrow from elements from other performances or music videosduring the promotional cycle of the album,  it is certainly possible for some of her older hits or even a segment with perfect illusion, etc. But it doesn't really represent the Joanne aesthetic either so who knows lol. We will have to wait and see. 

Xoxo Adriana

I recon she will, she has recycled many of her previous performances from her tours and vise versa:

- Parts from the 2009 Glastonbury and V Festival performances used in the Fame Ball

- 2009 MMVA (LoveGame) performance used in the Monster Ball

- 2011 Grammy Born This Way performance used in Monster Ball MSC

- Meat Dress from 2010 VMA redesigned for BTW Ball

The list goes on, however these are just some significant examples. I really hope she somehow dedicates the Joanne Tour to her SB performance...espeically the outfit:firega: However knowing Gaga, she'll probably slightly alter the outfit and performance to make it different for the tour, IF she was to pursue this idea..

Alfonso
43 minutes ago, Totodile said:

But I don't think she'll re-use the Superbowl one, because it doesn't really fit with the Joanne album. 

Well that depends on what aesthetic the tour will have, as far as we know the theme that it's going will be something like Joanne Meets John Wayne Video/Super Bowl (it could be oriented to the style of the neon lights, the Super Bowl performance, the crazy outfits and the classic Joanne outfits, it's like a mix, popstar meets Joanne, if that makes any sense :v) :emma:

OT: I don't think that she'll really re-use something from the SB (except maybe some of the hats and/or costumes she never used) Most of the things she'll wear will be specially made for the tour :sweat:

zerojk

If she's gonna reuse an outfit, it better be the one for A-YO in VSFS, so far one of my fav Gaga outfits ever

Archived