💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles’ solo album ‘sounds like David Bowie and Queen,’ say insiders

junolxf

Featured Posts

junolxf

Are you here for it? Do you think this is true? Personally, I'm really really excited for his solo music. I think he's really cool, smart and 'outside the box'. He will play with gender roles and ****, that's for sure. 

Harry Styles’ upcoming solo album sounds like David Bowie and Queen, according to a new report.

Styles has been writing songs with Snow Patrol’s Johnny McDaid, who is also known for his collaborations with Ed Sheeran. McDaid said last year that the One Direction singer’s solo material will “blow the socks off the world”.

Now industry website HITS Daily Double reports that Styles’ album has been recorded with one producer, Jeff Bhasker, who has previously worked with artists including Kanye West, Bruno Mars and the Rolling Stones.

The website says Styles’ album is building “giant buzz” within the industry, adding: “In marked contrast to One Direction’s production by committee, Styles has crafted a set that recalls the regal high-water mark of ’70s British rock, Bowie and Queen in particular.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/harry-styles-solo-album-sounds-like-david-bowie-and-queen-2025254?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

I might give it a listen, he's been the least unbearable of all the 1D members and now that he regularly washes his hair, he's not that bad to look at either

donutellha

come through anti-1D sensational music

okvYDUD.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Radio Ga Ga

Bowie and Queen? Wow they just listed my two favorite classic rock artist/band. Im gonna be comparing his album to ziggy stardust and if it's not at its level, I will trash him really badly, cuz please don't compare Bowie to basic stuff

Edonis

I'd be here for it, but knowing that he has such a large pop following, I wouldn't look too much into it. I doubt his record label would risk the fans they've accumulated over the years by putting out experimental sounds or rock music

GhettoFabulous

wuljinE.gif

would defs be here for it BUT we all know what might come out anyways I'm hyped harry so if you don't deliver consider yourself cancelldT for life(Harry was always the Beyoncé of that group anyways) 

junolxf
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

wuljinE.gif

would defs be here for it BUT we all know what might come out anyways I'm hyped harry so if you don't deliver consider yourself cancelldT for life(Harry was always the Beyoncé of that group anyways) 

So true. People laugh when you say this, but...

732.gif

He's so smart. I mean, he's already working with ****ing CHRISTOPHER NOLAN (Batman, Inception, Interstellar, etc etc). Wooo talent. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

holy scheisse

Yes im here for it because he was always the rockstar of the group, so humble but talented. and clearly he was the frontman at the beginning. hes like the only one with a personality that shines through imo. ready for mr styles.

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

So true. People laugh when you say this, but...

732.gif

He's so smart. I mean, he's already working with ****ing CHRISTOPHER NOLAN (Batman, Inception, Interstellar, etc etc). Wooo talent. 

Zayn and the other girlies can't relate :diane: 

Archived