• Last Reply

#15  SEX FOR BREAKFAST

Xtina-Bionic-Photoshoot-christina-aguile

Score: 6.89

High Scores: @joannester @Antonio @Ooolong – 11

@Erotica - 10

Low Scores: @MaryJaneHolland – 1

Comment:

My thoughts: (4) It is a fairly boring ballad, its pretty forgetable besides the title

Spoiler

There is a throwback quality to this song—it almost feels like it should be in the Stripped or Back to Basics album. Her voice is absolutely remarkable here, but the song a little lengthy
 It was difficult to keep my focus on this song @daydream

Eek. Worst song on the album, quote me. I'm not going to even bother to listen to this one. It's one of the longest songs on the album and I'm supposed to waste 5 minutes off my life listening to this?   The song starts in one place and..... it stays there for the whole time. Bland, boring, doesn't make me feel any emotions. Untalented, unbrilliant, not show stopping....... @maryjaneholland

Back to Christina's territory - Ballads- of course. This one feels like a major Janet Jackson throwback. Even the vocals are reminiscent of Janet's style in some parts. It's not the strongest ballad in the album but it's very special for what it is @Dr Evil

UNDERRATED YET LEGENDARY. This song is amazing and I need an album full of similar songs before I die. Her vocals are warm and have her signature sound without being overbearing like some songs. There's lots of tiny little riffs and runs that scalp, and she also plays with her upper register, falsetto(?), that many are fond of. The song is totally sensual and sexy but is still mature. Love, love, love it. @ooloong

There is really no track on this album that can get close to Sex For Breakfast, it's risque and sexy, from the infectious piano intro to the soft, almost spoken verses, to the pre-chorus with the "won't let you sleep, you gotta satisfy my needs, I need to love you, love you, love you, love you" to the mesmerizing chorus, a masterpiece. @Antonio

Hades
Just now, Antonio said:

I Am and Stronger Than Ever are cute

#15 should be Elastic Love

As long as Sex for GODS is top 10 i am ok

tumblr_mlsnr6kXcO1r8bgjwo1_400.gif

That J
Just now, Antonio said:

I Am and Stronger Than Ever are cute

#15 should be Elastic Love

I rebuke you in the name of JESUS!   Elastic Love is my BOP. 😋

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

juju
Just now, Dr Evil said:

As long as Sex for GODS is top 10 i am ok

tumblr_mlsnr6kXcO1r8bgjwo1_400.gif

yikkkkesss

23uwfub.gif

meltdowning yet sis? :poot: 

❀ x ❀

That J
Just now, XtiNe said:

#15  SEX FOR BREAKFAST

@Erotica - 10

Comment:

My thoughts: (4) It is a fairly boring ballad, its pretty forgetable besides the title

Hide contents

There is a throwback quality to this song—it almost feels like it should be in the Stripped or Back to Basics album. Her voice is absolutely remarkable here, but the song a little lengthy

Eek. Worst song on the album, quote me. I'm not going to even bother to listen to this one. It's one of the longest songs on the album and I'm supposed to waste 5 minutes off my life listening to this?   The song starts in one place and..... it stays there for the whole time. Bland, boring, doesn't make me feel any emotions. Untalented, unbrilliant, not show stopping....... @maryjaneholland

Back to Christina's territory - Ballads- of course. This one feels like a major Janet Jackson throwback. Even the vocals are reminiscent of Janet's style in some parts. It's not the strongest ballad in the album but it's very special for what it is @Dr Evil

UNDERRATED YET LEGENDARY. This song is amazing and I need an album full of similar songs before I die. Her vocals are warm and have her signature sound without being overbearing like some songs. There's lots of tiny little riffs and runs that scalp, and she also plays with her upper register, falsetto(?), that many are fond of. The song is totally sensual and sexy but is still mature. Love, love, love it. @ooloong

There is really no track on this album that can get close to Sex For Breakfast, it's risque and sexy, from the infectious piano intro to the soft, almost spoken verses, to the pre-chorus with the "won't let you sleep, you gotta satisfy my needs, I need to love you, love you, love you, love you" to the mesmerizing chorus, a masterpiece. @Antonio

BAM 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio
Just now, XtiNe said:

#15  SEX FOR BREAKFAST

@Erotica - 10

Comment:

Reveal hidden contents

are. you. fucking. kidding. me.

my 11 is gone so fucking soon

i wont even bother with caps

y'all are deaf skanks and you know it

i fucking cant.

đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞

MaryJaneHolland

Rooting for Bionic, Woohoo, Desnudate, Prima Donna and Birds of Prey

juju

If Prima Donna / Desnudate / WooHoo aren't close to the Top 5, y'all all can choke 

:neyde: 

❀ x ❀

Antonio
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Rooting for Bionic, Woohoo, Desnudate, Prima Donna and Birds of Prey

agrihd

đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞

Archived