Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne song dropping this friday

Moebius

Featured Posts

River
11 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

all she says is "*laugh* what did i do?"  by the sounds of it she may have been trying to help that woman or give her money before this video started... the lady begins by saying "i dont need your social(special?) help"

maybe its distasteful to record their interaction... but i think that if youre basing this 30 second vbideo alone on why you think shes a horrible person... you may be wrong. that means if anybody else ever does something, for 30 seconds of their life, that may be a bit off color, its enough proof to call them a horrible person?

Let's not pretend like it's the only example.. all her feuds, laughing about people, fat shaming, gangster acting,  she was on the run for attempted murder.. the list go on and on with this person.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

like the production a lot, not the typical "drop" from David Guetta but its def a Nicki Minaj sounding song lol

holy scheisse
28 minutes ago, River said:

Let's not pretend like it's the only example.. all her feuds, laughing about people, fat shaming, gangster acting,  she was on the run for attempted murder.. the list go on and on with this person.. 

What? Receipts. Also all rappers have "feuds" and are gángsters so it's nothing new and that sounds a bit.... Prejudiced against the genre

And anaconda is literally about having a fat ass and werking it

River
21 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

What? Receipts. Also all rappers have "feuds" and are gángsters so it's nothing new and that sounds a bit.... Prejudiced against the genre

And anaconda is literally about having a fat ass and werking it

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.33633/title.nicki-minaj-was-once-on-the-run-for-attempted-murder-according-to-7even-up#

"Prejudiced against the genre" oh please.. you just said that it's nothing new, so we stated a fact together..

Yes, Anaconda is about a fat ass, not about a fat belly, something she likes to laugh about and about other women..

With all the **** just she's done to others, you still protect her and I'm the bad one for criticizing her.. fans logic..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, River said:

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.33633/title.nicki-minaj-was-once-on-the-run-for-attempted-murder-according-to-7even-up#

"Prejudiced against the genre" oh please.. you just said that it's nothing new, so we stated a fact together..

Yes, Anaconda is about a fat ass, not about a fat belly, something she likes to laugh about and about other women..

With all the **** just she's done to others, you still protect her and I'm the bad one for criticizing her.. fans logic..

So... It's part of the genre, we agree on that.

And yet you still used it as a reason for why she is a horrible person.:neyde: so you basing her status as a horrible person is in part bc she partakes in rap culture:madge: 

I'm defending her bc I disagree with what you consider is bad about her :awkney: but it's fine I don't really care all that much, I'm not a huge fan, boycott away

Yanko
23 hours ago, holyscheisse said:

nicki-minaj-eye-roll.gif 

to each their own, im bored of this :madge:

u should really start arguing with them

report and move on. 

littleFandor
17 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

YEES, TURN ME ON PT.2 INCOMING :rockstar:

Sorry to disappoint you

Haroon

Where Them Girls At and Turn Me On and Hey Mama were all amazing so I can't wait for this :excited2: David Guetta and Nicki Minaj always make magic :giveup: Also totally here for Lil Wayne too because him and Nicki have been on High School and Truffle Butter and a few other great songs together :woot: 

Haroon
On 3/22/2017 at 6:29 PM, Skrill said:

and dont tell me her music is art LOL

Let in the light

91fEsWTxS1L._SL1500_.jpg

holy scheisse
6 hours ago, Yanko said:

u should really start arguing with them

report and move on. 

I should really not argue w anyone but I love debating and there are so many attackable opinions I can't help it :madge:

Archived