💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hopes for the rest of the 'joanne era'

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Things are starting to slow down now in the last few weeks. I know we still have Coachells which is huge! 

But what are you hoping to see before the promotional side of the era ends and the tour begins? 

Really after Coachella, weve had enough epic performances that I would be totally satisified if (yes, here it comes) Dancin In Circles becomes a single with an epic music video. This is one of the only potential hits we have left. Id like just a little more chart success before the era ends. Yes chart success isnt everything but you cant deny that it feels good.

takemetovenus

All I want is another single + MV and I'll be content. DiC preferably :hor: 

juju

MR being the last single.

We get one (or even two) more surprise video(s).

She tours and takes a few months off and releases a follow-up EP/LP summer 2018.

In between that time, perhaps another coffee table book? More Making of Joannes? A remix album? Another fragrance? Assorted little things here and there.

❤ x ❤

PerfectIllusion
5 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I want 2 more singles with MVs but seriously...

Zmqor.gif

A Yo and DIC as official singles

And a surprise video for Diamond Heart ( like she did for JW :giveup:)

Harry Kat

A 3rd single with an epic video and full promotion (BBMAs, Jimmy Fallon, Voice, Ellen) and 1 or 2 more videos! If the 3rd single is at least a moderate hit, then release Joanne as the last single! Of course I'm waiting for the SB documentary and other making of videos of Joanne! And until the end of the year we will have the tour to keep the era going! After the tour she should take a little break to organize the promotion of ASIB and its soundtrack! 

1. Atleast 2 singles with music videos

2. DIC making a debut performance

3. More TV interviews & performances

4. Releasing Joanne World Tour stage

Those are my top 4 at the moment!

Seashell Hooker

MV for the following: 

- A-YO

- DiC

- Hey Girl

That's all. I'd be so happy with just that. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

WildAmerican

1 More heavily promoted Single (DiC) and, at least a few more videos (DiC and DH AYO?)

The Fame Joanne

I want a third single, preferably Hey Girl with a beautiful video starring Florence. But I'm happy as long as it's not that awful DIC(K) song :nails:

GhettoFabulous

wuljinE.gif

I want need a new  single with it's own Film.. like E.g

Spoiler

Klein X GAGA presents

Diamond Heart (a Joanne Film:poot:)

featuring songs DH,DIC,HG and AD

THE FILM BEING  HIGH BUDGET WITH AMAZING  CHOREO

the single being DIC and promo one HG

Spoiler

but we all no Gags would never I bet we'll bow down to pray till next year lol:madge::poot:

also THAT JOANNE DOCUMENTARY!!!!!:lana: i'd be happy if we got all this. but do I have hopes?

the answer is honestly no I don't really have hope:madge: My faith in this Era is.....:madge:

Perfect ionist
48 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

Things are starting to slow down now in the last few weeks. I know we still have Coachells which is huge! 

But what are you hoping to see before the promotional side of the era ends and the tour begins? 

Really after Coachella, weve had enough epic performances that I would be totally satisified if (yes, here it comes) Dancin In Circles becomes a single with an epic music video. This is one of the only potential hits we have left. Id like just a little more chart success before the era ends. Yes chart success isnt everything but you cant deny that it feels good.

Lady Gagas been very quiet  maybe she's planning something crazy and new during Coachella and maybe also for a new music video. I like D.I.C because it's dance pop and country mashed together.

KingOfSpain

None of the songs is going to be a hit. That's clear.

But I want an amazing video for Dancing In Circles.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived