💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JB eats : fans watch + eat leftovers + chase him

OBEY

Featured Posts

takemetovenus

He has the most inane fan base I swear :saladga: I don't blame him for his outbursts tbh, they're valid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EmeraldHeart
Just now, OBEY said:

He should be able to eat and go wherever he wants and enjoy his life.

It's not realistic, he doesn't live a normal life - he can't act shocked when he eats in the middle of a busy pathway and people surround him. He is JB.

I don't feel bad that the guy can't eat at random restaurant any time he wants, most people can't afford to eat at restaurants any time they want period. So he aint really that different from us all.

So he can't enjoy his food at this restaurant today because he will get surrounded... Boohoo, next week he will be in f*cking Paris or some BS eating at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the world in complete privacy and a month from now he will be on a private yacht over Saint Tropez getting food from his private chefs.

He will be fine, he is a celebrity though - so he can't expect to be able to sit outside a restaurant on the side walk in total privacy.... It's not going to happen whether he should be able to or not.

weed

It's like Britney and the paparazzi but instead of paparazzi it's his fans

I would literally start hating my fans... as bad as that sounds.

OBEY
6 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

It's not realistic, he doesn't live a normal life - he can't act shocked when he eats in the middle of a busy pathway and people surround him. He is JB.

I don't feel bad that the guy can't eat at random restaurant any time he wants, most people can't afford to eat at restaurants any time they want period. So he aint really that different from us all.

So he can't enjoy his food at this restaurant today because he will get surrounded... Boohoo, next week he will be in f*cking Paris or some BS eating at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the world in complete privacy and a month from now he will be on a private yacht over Saint Tropez getting food from his private chefs.

He will be fine, he is a celebrity though - so he can't expect to be able to sit outside a restaurant on the side walk in total privacy.... It's not going to happen whether he should be able to or not.

You mostly seem bitter more than anything.

He wanted to eat outside and enjoy a time with his friends then he needed to call police so the fans don't jump on him and when he left they jumped and ate his leftovers :air: That's not NORMAL behavior and anyone with some empathy can imagine how he must feel on a daily basis. 

Morphine Prince

His fans have no dignity tbh.... fighting over his leftovers? :rip: 

Imagine getting to that point in life...

uo111
20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

The weather was probably nice and he wanted to eat outside, as simple as that.

Kinda like wanting to eat on the beach and being surprised when the seagulls attack you.

These girls are still soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much though. :wtf:

GagaMyBlood95

His fans are crazy, I have to say. 

But honestly, that is what you get when you become a teenage superstar and when you're in the public eye since like 13-14 years old?

I don't want to say it's his fault he because famous, but he is one of the biggest names in the music industry and he should know better with his age. He's not 17 or 18 anymore, and he's been in the business for quite some time now. He needs to realize the obvious truth, that he will probably never live a normal life, unless he stops making music and everything else related to it and totally disappears. 

So yeah, he needs to grow up, seriously and accept the fact that he is blessed in SO MANY WAYS, but he has to have some consequences for it.

OBEY
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

Kinda like wanting to eat on the beach and being surprised when the seagulls attack you.

These girls are still soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much though. :wtf:

Girls have human brains, seagulls are animals :poot: 

uo111
Just now, OBEY said:

Girls have human brains, seagulls are animals :poot: 

Do they though? :oprah:

EmeraldHeart
Just now, OBEY said:

He wanted to eat outside and enjoy a time with his friends then he needed to call police so the fans don't jump on him and when he left they jumped and ate his leftovers :air: That's not NORMAL behavior and anyone with some empathy can imagine how he must feel on a daily basis. 

How am I bitter? I'm just sayin - Dude doesn't live a normal life. He shouldn't be surprised.

Like no **** that's going to happen though - Like I aint defending the fans, I already said they are thirsty AF and embarrasing- but he chose to eat at a restaurant that's in the middle of the street! He is Justin Bieber!!

He can enjoy time with his friends in other places, he managed to eat at a Sydney restaurant 6 days ago with no privacy issues:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/music/justin-bieber-orders-vegemite-at-sydney-restaurant-manly-wine/news-story/d74d7d0b751d1c7fd6aa1479e5bdd157

He was able to privately headbutt a dude in an LA restaurant last month

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-bieber-under-investigation-for-la-restaurant-fracas/

This seems like a poor choice for a restaurant when you are Justin Bieber. I aint feeling sorry that the dude couldn't eat at one particular restaurant.

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Exactly. Crowding around isn't normal and neither is fighting over his half-eaten scraps of food. Most fans at their worst may snap a pic or ask for an autograph then move on, fans at their best would post that they saw him eating on their way to work or home...

It sounds like the restaurant is a staple or popular in Sydney and I'm sure he wanted to try it. He should be able to without being legitimately harassed, which is what his fans were doing. Celebrities eat, go shopping, etc. and rarely need a police presence...

GagaMyBlood95
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I'm sorry, but do you see Gaga randomly eating in a restaurant, on the street, with her friends? Do you think she wouldn't like to do that from time to time?

Gaga is just an example obviously, but name ANY celebrity out there who wouldn't enjoy just a nice walk down the street, or to have a drink in some coffee shop. But guess what, THEY CAN'T. It's not just JB, they really can't do that, and it is a normal part of a celebrity life.

That's why it certainly doesn't give him any privilege of doing so. He knows what's going to happen. And it certainly doesn't give him the right to be so rude to his fans EVEN THOUGH I do think they are super insane and too much.

14 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

Basically this. Can't remember exactly what Gaga said but I always think about her saying "if you want to avoid the paparazzi (/fans) there's always a way to do it". We don't see her at random restaurants being mobbed by paparazzi/fans. 
This is like Britney  07 all over again choosing to expose oneself. 

EmeraldHeart
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Exactly. Crowding around isn't normal and neither is fighting over his half-eaten scraps of food. Most fans at their worst may snap a pic or ask for an autograph then move on, fans at their best would post that they saw him eating on their way to work or home...

It sounds like the restaurant is a staple or popular in Sydney and I'm sure he wanted to try it. He should be able to without being legitimately harassed, which is what his fans were doing. Celebrities eat, go shopping, etc. and rarely need a police presence...

Nobody is saying the fans where cool or justified though, just that it's a dumb place for Justin to eat considering he is a giant superstar....

I don't know why you guys are acting like it's a violation of his human rights that he can't eat at one particular restaurant - he doesn't generally get bothered at restaurant, he can usually dine in peace, this place just wasn't one of those places.

I can't eat at like 95% of the restaurants he can eat at and I'm not pretending like life is unfair. He can't eat at this one particular restaurant and everyone in this thread is acting as if the dude is never allowed to eat.

He lives a pretty privileged life, he can dine at the most exclusive restaurants in the world, he just can't dine outside at a restaurant that's in the middle of the street and clearly features other shops around it.

He is Justin Bieber, wrong or right he knows crowds are going to form if he is just chilling in the middle of a shopping area - choose another place to chill if the crowds are going to bother you.

Archived