Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Gaga Dream That Will Never Come True

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Do you have some Gaga-related dreams that will never become reality, you think? Like meeting her, Gaga collaborating with Madonna, the release of the Do What U Want music video, etc.

So, first my "dream": hopefully Gaga will change the group photos during the Joanne World Tour in individual pictures. AND I hope she does have a group talk, just like before the ArtRave.

But, this won't happen, I guess. Dreams remain dreams.

Your turn!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Well in one dream me and my dad were in the field in the MR cover. Then gaga suddenly appeared with a joanne hat and turned around MR-style. Then my dad ran away and gaga took me to the TEOG video set :poot:

I think it symbolizes how much my dad hates JoanneGa (he loves FameGa :giggle:) and how much I love the TEOG video (which my dad hates too :lolga:)

Spoiler

I love my dad plz don't come at me :kara:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

I like your dreams. I really despise the idea of a group photo with her and then that's it.

Aside from the obvious reasons, I also don't like it because it means that if she's doing group photos, she's obviously planning to take a lot of people backstage this time. In the past she'd pull back like a maximum of 20 people, and they'd all get to talk to her one on one, and then as a group.

If it were only 20 people, then it'd be about 3 group photos. The only reason (that I can think of at least) that she'd need to take them in groups, is if her meet and greet this time is like 40 people, or just too many people to meet one on one. Unless she wants to just get to talking in a group faster rather than having one on one conversations. Or maybe she wants to meet as many people as possible, to make more people's days than just a small group.

The whole thing just confuses me. It seems so the opposite of how she used to do things. Everyone was confused when she allowed people to pay to meet her during artRAVE, and we expected that to stay the same or go away, but now it seems even more limited. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Oh and also, my dream has always been to just meet her, hug her, and have a conversation with her. I always thought that was pretty simple. And you can see why I am so defeated by the group photos thing. I'm not a particularly loud or assertive person, so meeting her in a group means I'm likely to get drowned out.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KateBush
41 minutes ago, Sebs said:

A performance with Stevie Nicks, mixing together Gaga's Gypsy and Fleetwood Mac's Gypsy.

Omg that would be everything

I still dream of Organon

I have limited musical knowledge (piano) and I wish I could collaborate with her. Realistically, that's not going to happen.

Then there's meeting her, which seems to be increasingly elusive because she doesn't come to my country anymore. I believe this is achievable though, once I get my job and travel to another ****ing country.

Letmelivemylife
27 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oh and also, my dream has always been to just meet her, hug her, and have a conversation with her. I always thought that was pretty simple. And you can see why I am so defeated by the group photos thing. I'm not a particularly loud or assertive person, so meeting her in a group means I'm likely to get drowned out.

Same here. No cameras. No pens for autographs. Just me and her having a real honest conversation. None of that fake "how are you? Oh I'm fine" crap. I want to ask "how are you? No really how are you?". To quote her for a second "I want the darkest sickest parts of you because I love you that much". I think she feels like she always has to keep it together for our sake but I hope she realizes that we'll always be her rock just as she's always been our rock. In all honesty I want nothing more that to just wrap my arms around her and say "thank you for being there when no one else was". Sometimes a hug says more than a thousand words ever will.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived