Your Gaga Dream That Will Never Come True

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Talk with her in person.Ā  I know it won't happen, so I made this video:

https://vimeo.com/199765233

Ā 

Lol I swear I'd so totally be the person who would be like "mama!!!!! Let me get on your back piggy back style so I can feel taller than everyone else". Lol the joys of being 4'11. You know you're short when your 2 best friends want to put you in a stroller to get the child discount at theme parks.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
4 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I swear I'd so totally be the person who would be like "mama!!!!! Let me get on your back piggy back style so I can feel taller than everyone else". Lol the joys of being 4'11. You know you're short when your 2 best friends want to put you in a stroller to get the child discount at theme parks.

Take consolation in that Gaga is also short and she has achieved so much.Ā 

I am short and could not have made that video if I didn't have front row seats in the lower level.Ā  That way, I could make the video from above the heads of those standing in GA.Ā  I have similar seats for the Joanne concert.

I live outside the space time continuum.

hausofgay
5 hours ago, Unites said:

In the what?Ā 

in the ***, idk why just 3 stars are the censors

Edit: I MEAN P*SSY

fcuk it

My pronouns are fĆ¢g/fĆ¢ggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

StrawberryBlond

- Gaga having a Teenage Dream style era where basically every single from the era goes to #1 and she's never off the radio and is considered one of the coolest artists again.

- She becomes the most awarded female in Grammy history.

- She has the highest grossing tour of all time.

- She wins an Oscar for acting and songwriting (still hopeful that she could one day achieve the EGOT, but will she ever do stage? That's the question).

- Her looks stop being under-rated and she gets recognised as one of the most beautiful women of all time.

- Meeting her, having a photo together, just the two of us and having a deep, meaningful conversation with her, no other witnesses and singing together.

Queen Gloria

Sexxx Dreams as a single. She probably won't even perform it at Joanne's Balls.Ā 

lucille-portable.gif

tonythewitch
15 hours ago, Sebs said:

A performance with Stevie Nicks, mixing together Gaga's Gypsy and Fleetwood Mac's Gypsy.

HOT! Here for it!!!!

tonythewitch

Gaga dreams that would NEVER happen: BEING HER!

also: AWESOME VIDEOS for HAIR / VENUS / GYPSY

my gaga dream that probably will never come true:

1) release an album of unreleased bops including the 8 redone songs that we might love

2) release C3C (i love ha jazz era and tony dont come for me :grr:)

3) continue ha BTW ball that was discontinued during hip malfunction :poot:Ā and also the rest of the broken promises :whitney:Ā 

4) making TayGa a reality :cryga:Ā (when they together its so sweet i really wish for them to work it out one day)

5) a little monster that would come up to sam smith house, kill the b**** and snatch ha oscar and send it to gaga where it belongs

Pacify Him

ARTPOP Act II

But it is true...

Ā 

Ā 

in my heARTPOPĀ :diane:

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

Sexxx Dreams as a single. She probably won't even perform it at Joanne's Balls.Ā 

lucille-portable.gif

she's a regular gurrrlll, she doesnt do controversial things no more..... mess at the way u mentioned JWT as joanne's testicles :air:Ā 

Helxig
13 hours ago, friedriich said:

When I was going to buy the Premium Package that was my conception about the ticket. It is sooo confusingĀ :nails:

Going back to the artRave I think people were happy about the backstage experiencie, but when I saw the increased price/photo of a group of six/no soundcheckĀ I was literaly WTF.Ā 

I wanted so bad to meet her, but not in thoseĀ conditions so I am going to wait until the next eraĀ :giveup:Ā And that's a pity because I thought this was finally my time to accomplish that.

I hope this is her label decision because it is the only thing that I don't like about the Joanne World Tour.

I just can't understand it at all. It doesn't seem a very Gaga move to make, but I thought she had control over this kind of stuff. I just don't get it. The increased price combined with a lesser experience is just f.ucked,

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived