Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga joins RuPaul and Michelle Visage on their podcast What's the Tee?

JanPianoMusic

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

I haven't listened to What's The Tee since Latrice was on so I just had to listen to the whole thing. Honestly, listening to Gaga's voice along with Ru and Michelle feels so surreal. I still can't believe she's gonna be on my fave show :giveup:
Anyway, the questions were very interesting and fresh. Hope she really does come back and does a longer interview.

In I fly on wings of winter.

friedriich
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

WIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG OFFFFF I AM SHOOKETH, I WAS HOPING THIS WAS COMING :excited2: MY FAVORITE SHOW + HOST INTERVIEWING THE QUEEN I STAN :diane:

CANT WAIT TO GET HOME AND LISTEN TO THIS :diane:

tenor.gif

The GIF made my day :giveup: I need it in my daily life.

Killa

oh i cant wait to listen to it full

loving it so far. Observ the world queen, love you and mis you always

Panchecco
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I think this is the video she was talking about the sunglasses

wow 

she was so nice :diane:

and she was a baby omg :giveup:

gagzus

Finished listening and I hope they do a longer interview, I must admit I was nervous when they were talking about meteoric rise because I thot low-key they were gonna bring up the backlash against her in 2011-2013 and say she had a big fall and stuff like 💀

PropaGaga

Great interview. It's always nice when she's talking with people who genuinely admire and respect her, and when she admires them right back.

freebit

I could listen to her talk for hours. I get the vibe that Ru and Michelle feel the same. She really does have that almost vampire-like charisma to her. I feel like she has so many stories.

Alien Tulip
4 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I think this is the video she was talking about the sunglasses

I knew it immediately when she mentioned that! Wow I cant believe she still remembers this from 9 years ago :O and her reaction is so adorable :nick: Like a puppy finding his toy that he previously lost. 

Alien Tulip
3 hours ago, gag said:

Ru: I went to your birthday party and I feel that the woman you were born to become has emerged.

Say that louder for FameGa stans on this website. :golfclap:

You forgot to mention TFM, BTW And ARTPOP fans though. Why leave those out?

the shade Michelle threw about the rupaul drag race fans facebook group im in.shes spot on. it has like 30k ppl to the point we have to moderate every post.  girrrrrl. lol ChiChi devaynes in it and so is Venus Dlite. She offered a fan a book of ripleys beleive it or not augoraphed by her  in order for a fan to say Venus helped them through suicide. weird? You decide.....

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Bradley
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

@Bradley Cooper need to hear the T that Gaga said about Ru :giggle: 

I acknowledged RuPaul's talents as a TV entertainer in the original thread which is exactly what Gaga did in this interview. There is no conflict between what I said and what Gaga said.

My contention in the original thread was RuPaul's musical abilities. What is so difficult to understand?

Archived