Can't imagine how she's going to do it in a star is born 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
24 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

She literally wore these horn cheekbones to birth the btw era

lady-gaga-horns.jpg

to make it a point that born this way is not about the physical self. hesus cristo.

i dont like EPIONEga either, but thats not what born this way is about.

Born This Way was about being as free as possible to epxress yourself, and be who you want to be, in every way possible. It was about liberation, creativity, experimentation, expression. It was about accepting yourself completely, including all your flaws and unusual desires.

It wasn't an anti-plastic surgery.

As you said, she wore the horns to say that even though she puts horns on her face and blocks out her eyebrows and wears latex, she's still the same person underneath. The same can be said of her fillers, which are also a temporary way of expressing who she wants to be at that point in time.

"Same DNA, but born this way" literally means that she can be transformative in her appearance, and be a completely different person each day, but that she's still the same human underneath it all with the same DNA as before. She's the same human being, she wasn't literally born with horns and no eyebrows, but she was 'born this way', meaning creatively free.

People need to get this.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

You really think a hair cut is comparable to filler injections? And no, it may not be the whole message but it sure is a huge part of it--"beautiful in my way (be)cause God makes no mistakes"

BTW is about being the best you can be as long as you do it for yourself, if she feels more beautiful this way, why is it hypocritical?

And yes it is comparable because cutting your hair is messing with your natural beauty to fit the standards you put in yourself to feel better for yourself, just like tattoos, piercings, etc.

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

Glitter says hi :awkney:

T9YJta9.gif

My Prayers are with Stefani. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Jase

Yeah, let's body/face shame the woman the majority of us are on this forum for. Wtf is wrong with some of you? :wtf:

• Jase locked this topic

Archived