Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Charlie Sheen reveals Gaga Called him to Star in an X-Rated Music Video

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Speaking to Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS 1065 on Wednesday morning, the actor detailed a strange phone call during which the 30-year-old singer asked him to co-star with her in an 'X-rated video'. 

The 51-year-old said, 'So I get this call, from some douche bag. He says listen, Lady Gaga is going to do the first X-rated video on MTV. She's going to be a stripper in a bar and the only person she's going to lap dance for is Charlie Sheen'. 

Charlie was given Gaga's number and told to call her immediately, but got her answering machine at first, before the star herself called back. 

'And the phone rings and it's her. I don't know what to say, it's like female Elvis called!' the excited Platoon star quipped.  

The Bad Romance singer then detailed what she wanted to happen in the music video, which was to also star Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. 

Charlie says that Gaga explained, 'It's Britney, Lindsay and Lady Gaga and they are rushing through traffic to get to a strip joint. They are the dancers!' 

'(Gaga) said 'I'm going to go full nude, are you prepared?' I said I was born prepared!' Charlie joked. 

The pair then had a long philosophical discussion and forged what Charlie calls a 'cosmic' connection. 

'She talks to me about the world, the last thing she wants to discuss is the video,' he said. 

But the video never happened, and the Scary Movie 5 star admitted the pair, 'never spoke again'. 

The Two and a Half Men star told the radio hosts, 'I didn't care, I spoke to her for half an hour, with that maven of the apocalypse. I had a campfire tale'. 

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4336904/Charlie-Sheen-reveals-Lady-Gaga-offered-NAKED-lap-dance.html#ixzz4c0noAv1R

Omg what did I just read :cryga: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

it must be for Cake Like Lady Gaga :lolly: 

Or was it for Sexxx Dreams? MANiCURE? DWUW 2.0? Boys Boys Boys? BTW 2.0? Americano Mariachi version?

Seeka

What sort of fanfiction is this?

What song would this have been for?

Morphine Prince

The pair then had a long philosophical discussion and forged what Charlie calls a 'cosmic' connection. 

Yup, sounds like Gaga :rip: 

gagzus

inb4 this was for DWUW or CLLG :deadbanana:

why can i actually imagine this as a Sex Dreams music video actually 

Ferrer Zorola

This is OLD. Like 2012 old. I had read it before and around that time Gaga and Lindsay were close friends.

LIFE IS GOOD

Gaga Monster

A cosmic connection, sounds like something Gaga would say

GGD Presidential Elections

crybrowz

I remember this, this was from 2012 around the time she was seen hanging out with Lindsay Lohan at Chateau Marmot. Tragic times :lana:

Sister
8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

The pair then had a long philosophical discussion and forged what Charlie calls a 'cosmic' connection

Yeah, suggest performing in an x rated video together, next moving on to natural and spiritual talk, okay folks.

I am happy that this never happened, if for only one other name involved, Lindsay Lohan. Blech.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

bitchimtrying
14 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

it's like female Elvis called!' 

The only part of this that I payed attention to. 

AshIey

This sounds so tacky just like the DWUW video. 2012 was a crazy time.. glad this never happened. 

Archived