đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

GP Joanne 3rd Single Results (11 people Sample)

Economy

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Yea most of my GP friends pick Dancin In Circles or John Wayne

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

I honestly think DIC would destroy the relationship Gaga built with radio with MR. 

Not radio... but her immage i think

DIC doesnt continue the different mature side of her this era has displayed and frankly helped her immage.

DiC may be a little out of place in this era. Doubt it would flop hard tho

JustAnotherDay

such a small sample size but it spilled tea. Pretty much everyone I've played Joanne songs for has loved A-Yo 

was NickARTPOP

just another gay

All my GP friends remember A-YO & Joanne , but not any other non-singles from Joanne.

blackcoffee

Your results are pretty much aligned with what I've seen with my family and friends...A-YO is really well received. 

The song is really only disliked by people in this fanbase...I think it would do well if given the proper chance. A couple performances here and there don't equate to much. The biggest show she did with A-YO was SNL and it was really we received by people.

It's just a fun, carefree song about brushing off haters with this unique funk, rock n roll, hip hop, pop sound. Has potential to be an awesomely fun video too (I just need a cameo of Este HAIM, who plays drums on the track, in the video). 

14 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

At this point id be relieved if Gaga even releases an actual third single

Same here!

freebit

What do you mean that they disagreed about the masturbation thing? Like, did they not think it was about that? Or were their sensibilities ~offended? 

Anyway, going from this tiny focus group, DIC would indeed be a better pick. I've said it before, but A-YO is just too cheesy and annoying. It only goes off when she performs it live while displaying those slayful vocals and wearing her little Cowgirl Barbie-meets-Tina Turner getup. She just sells it live and makes the elements of the song all come together in a way that the track all by its lonesome cannot do IMO. 

ThomastheMonster

Diamond Heart is one of the best songs on Joanne I don't understand!!!

uo111

These results don't surprise me at all.

A-yo for first, second and third single!

Diamond Heart has a nice story but it's one of the weaker tracks in terms of catchiness.

Economy
11 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Your results are pretty much aligned with what I've seen with my family and friends...A-YO is really well received. 

The song is really only disliked by people in this fanbase...I think it would do well if given the proper chance. A couple performances here and there don't equate to much. The biggest show she did with A-YO was SNL and it was really we received by people.

It's just a fun, carefree song about brushing off haters with this unique funk, rock n roll, hip hop, pop sound. Has potential to be an awesomely fun video too (I just need a cameo of Este HAIM, who plays drums on the track, in the video). 

She could also just do a really fun dancy performance for the music video since she will be busy

for this song it would work!

Archived