Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

GP Joanne 3rd Single Results (11 people Sample)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok Guys So since i drive and DD a lot (sometimes so i dont drink too much too often) and sometimes give rides to friends who dont have a car, Isubject my friends to Gaga music sometimes and have been collecting data :stalkga: 

But i didnt overdo it to not turn them off so i focused on only 3 Gaga songs before switching artist and I picked 3 songs i thought were most likely to be singles:

AYO, Dancing In Circles and Diamond Heart (I should of added John Wayne but i didnt)

So then which I finished playing Gaga and switched to another artist id ask which one was their Favs!

RESULTS:

AYO: 8 said it was their fav and they love the guitar and beats (2 of them said it was a close tie with Dancing in circles tho if i remember right). The twist is that that the 3 that didnt pick it as their fav really didnt care for it

Dancing In Circles: Only 3 said it was their favourite. But no one hates it. Many who prefered AYO still liked Dancing in Circles

Diamond Heart: No one loved it. Im shocked actually :huh: 

CONCLUSION: Based on my small sample, more people love AYO but the ones that dont like it really dont care for it...

Dancing in Circles was fewer peoples favourite but no one hated. 2 of the guys objected to the masturbation part (little do they know the entire song is about it) but they still liked it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

At this point id be relieved if Gaga even releases an actual third single

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Economy

Btw guys i wanted to make a sample of at least 15ppl but, i think i ran out of friends i ever drive :sweat: 

Economy
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

diamond heart is overrated. fight me. 

Its not my fav. I just thought at least 1 person woulda vote for it thats all

Drin Lon

Yeah that's the vibe I get from DiC. It would do great on radio and on streaming (for gaga standards at least), but I don't know how good would it do sales wise. A good video could really make it or break it imo.

A-Yo could do better on sales tho, but I'd worry for the call-out scores if radio picks it up....

ArtGagaPop

You should have played joanne/Hey girl instead of DH.  I think after dic/a-YO those are the ones with the most single potential.

Yo GagaGaga

I asked my GP friend and he didn't really like Dancin in Circles, Diamond Heart, or John Wayne, his favorite was Angel Down and he said that should be the single, and I think he said his second choice would be A-Yo

XMonsterMonster
16 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

At this point id be relieved if Gaga even releases an actual third single

2crqc.gif 

lol true 

CannaeDrive

Third single is only due to be released in 2018 tho.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Miel
5 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

Third single is only due to be released in 2018 tho.

Third single is a track from ASIB

3 points in and ready for more

The Fame Joanne

Why did you show you friends two of her worst songs? (A-YO and DIC) Do you want them to hate Gaga? :interestinga:

Hey Girl is the real deal :lolly:

Erich Johnson

US people like rap and country, so

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

A-yo

keep it

Archived