question

Real or Fake Pic of a young Gaga?

Seashell Hooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheJackMonster

I was thinking this too ... because it fits too perfectly ... but I think it's real ..

crushedlemonice
8 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Wait, it actually looks suspicious now that I'm staring at it carefully. Everyone has expressions and angles that make them look very different, though. However, I think this one looks edited:

ef4ffb285ec8c1e7e780e2ef8d1fd112.jpg

That pic was in her highschool yearbook. I don't see how it could be fake

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Seashell Hooker said:

I personally think this is a composited, fake image of a young Gaga. What do you think? Is this really her? 

latest?cb=20161105155349

what do you mean by composited?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TheJackMonster
Just now, Emigrante said:

what do you mean by composited?

I assume a combination of using real childhood images/photo editing/illustration to compose it

Oriane

Don't you dare say my avi is fake :grr: 

And criticize it

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Edonis

This is making me scream!!! :giveup:

Of course that's her. Children in American and Canadian elementary schools often have school picture days where individual shots would be taken of the child. Before cellphones and cheap cameras, those kind of pictures were taken very seriously; parents would dress their kids up and make them look "their best" so that they could get at least one, semi-professional photograph of their child where they are not making a weird face, etc. Gaga isn't going to be any different :laughga:

Plus we've seen pictures of her as a kid. She looks exactly like that :diane: 

Of course it's her. its on her piano im pretty sure or on they're wall. ;) Gaga wouldnt do that, she knows anyone can get a book from when she was in school and easily upload the pic :diane:  put down the mary jane holland :lolly:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

RainingOnMe
20 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Wait, it actually looks suspicious now that I'm staring at it carefully. Everyone has expressions and angles that make them look very different, though. However, I think this one looks edited:

That's literally a scan from her high school yearbook from the senior quotes pages. :rip: She's about 5/6 years older here than in the OP picture.

OP, of course that's her.

Edonis
18 minutes ago, Lassex said:

This was in her high school yearbook so it is probably touched up; yearbook companies routinely airbrush student's pictures to hide blemishes, etc. But she doesn't look that different. Makeup, lighting, and angles can really change a person's face :laughga:

RainingOnMe
Just now, Edonis said:

This was in her high school yearbook so it is probably touched up; yearbook companies routinely airbrush student's pictures to hide blemishes, etc. But she doesn't look that different. Makeup, lighting, and angles can really change a person's face :laughga:

This. :saladga:

crushedlemonice
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Also it probably looks different because it looks like she doesn't have a nose

Archived