💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a DIC remix as the 3rd single?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Because lets be honest, Dancin' in Circles is a true radio smash as we all know it is, buuuuuuuuuuuut, with the current state of the charts/streaming, the only thing that does well is techno remixing a.k.a The Chainsmokers esque music. So Gaga could potentially hook up with someone like Calvin Harris or Seeb because they are great re-mixers -

That way she could push what would already be a hit song into the song of the Summer. How would you all feel?

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Idc as long as it becomes a hit :gum:

yas

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Decodekid

why not?

it could increase her streaming.

Example: When people listen to the remix, they'd be like, so how does the original sound? :lolly:. They'd look it up and double the streaming 

BUT

i would dislike a tropical remix. Like, she can remix it in any way but making it trendy tropical could make me loose respect for her, cause that's not what she stands for 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Luke78619

Only a remix as in feature, the instrumental is fine as it is imo

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PanPikus

I think the same, no need to change instrumental section, only add an artist as a feature and smash harder than sun on the summer morning :cool:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

blackpink

Before any of you say a feature with Nicki Minaj or The Weeknd, that wouldn't even go with the vibe of Joanne.

It would also seem very desperate and if it didn't even do well then that would be an embarrassing attempt at getting a rent-a-rapper to drop a 2 minute verse about bitches being their sons and whatever just to get a hit.  :neyde:

xoxo Craig

No, get another female or Bruno Mars  or a rapper on it. The beat of DIC is fine, Gaga's voice is more than fine. We dont need a remix like that, just a feature please. And thats if you think it needs a feature - I think the track is great on its own

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland
54 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Before any of you say a feature with Nicki Minaj or The Weeknd, that wouldn't even go with the vibe of Joanne.

It would also seem very desperate and if it didn't even do well then that would be an embarrassing attempt at getting a rent-a-rapper to drop a 2 minute verse about bitches being their sons and whatever just to get a hit.  :neyde:

the GP doesnt ****ing care :rip: 

the only people complaining that she "rented" a rapper will be gays on pop forums :rip: 

bitchimtrying
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Only a remix as in feature, the instrumental is fine as it is imo

That could be amazing, ft Daft Punk or ft Beyoncé or maybe even ft Katy Perry, I would totally be down for an all female summer smash hit. 

bitchimtrying
5 hours ago, Decodekid said:

why not?

it could increase her streaming.

Example: When people listen to the remix, they'd be like, so how does the original sound? :lolly:. They'd look it up and double the streaming 

BUT

i would dislike a tropical remix. Like, she can remix it in any way but making it trendy tropical could make me loose respect for her, cause that's not what she stands for 

YES! Absolutely no tropical or dance hall songs; she shouldn't appropriate any cultures for a hit record. 

Archived