Bad Romance Hit 800M Views On YouTube

Featured Posts

Bad Romance just hit 800M views after seven years of its release!:firega:

Let's celebrate thisĀ iconic videoĀ Little Monsters!:firega:

:firega::staymad::firega::staymad::kara:

Spoiler

stream MR!:sis:

Ā 

š•žš•Ŗ š•“š•šš•˜š•˜š•–š•¤š•„ š•–š•Ÿš•–š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•¤ š•žš•–, š•”š• š•” š•’ šŸ”šŸ™šŸ™

Jenina

Such an amazing video with so much attention to detail it truly deserves all the praise it gets I can't wait for the day it hits a billion

cool

Moebius

This has 800 mil but On The Floor and Lean On haveĀ 1 bil :madge:Ā 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Just now, Moebius said:

This has 800 mil but On The Floor and Lean On haveĀ 1 bil :madge:Ā 

giphy.gif

sad but true:giveup:

š•žš•Ŗ š•“š•šš•˜š•˜š•–š•¤š•„ š•–š•Ÿš•–š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•¤ š•žš•–, š•”š• š•” š•’ šŸ”šŸ™šŸ™

I was waiting all day to make this thread lol I wonderĀ how many of us were refreshing the views all dayĀ :ladyhaha:

Anyway, YAS! Coming for 1 billion in 2020Ā :firega:

PanPikus

Cheers :reductive::firega::golfclap:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I was waiting all day to make this thread lol I wonderĀ how many of us were refreshing the views all dayĀ :ladyhaha:

Anyway, YAS! Coming for 1 billion in 2020Ā :firega:

I was refreshing it the last whole hourĀ :ladyhaha:. I already prepared everything, I just had to release it after it hit 800M viewsĀ :poot:

The fact that it used to be the most watched video on YouTube and now is like the 80th most viewedĀ :neyde:Ā Remember those times in which Just Dance was number 11 and something like thatĀ :giveup:

The Fame Joanne

I'm so proud of all of you for waiting till it atually hit 800M. It happens so often that people make such thready at e.g. 799.999.998 just to get that hit thread and it's annoyingĀ :poot:

33 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

I was refreshing it the last whole hourĀ :ladyhaha:. I already prepared everything, I just had to release it after it hit 800M viewsĀ :poot:

I knew I had to prepareĀ the thread in advance!Ā :icega:Ā But I told myself that no one would be waiting for it as well. I guess I was wrongĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived