💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dylan Reacts to Marry the Night MV

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

Lol some people in this thread are shook, if youre such a master of the internet, social media, the entertainment industry, people's looks, and readin people's intentions, why dont you setup a channel and become kings of youtube and social media? Because you cant and youre jealous that someone is way more charming than you so they get all the attention you could never get.

This is the kind of thing that you can say: "Dont like it? Dont watch it then"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stir the pot

I disagree with what he said about Gaga "forgetting the past." 

She's not forgetting the past! As Gaga explained on Ellen, the video and the song is about embracing your struggles/failures and not being ashamed of them.

Anyway, I love that he really liked it. It's my most favorite music video of hers! :diane:

Helxig
21 hours ago, Panchecco said:

inb4: "I don't really get what's happening, I feel there's something there I can't see :shrug:" 

:air:

EDIT: he actually understood the plot and he liked it :what: I'm shook

He's pretty good at actually understanding music and appreciating music videos! It's why I watch his reactions sometimes.

Sidenote: I can't stand when a reaction video goes like this:

"hey guys, just gonna jump right into this reaction of ______, so lets get to it" *watches the whole video silently with a confused face* "well that was quite interesting. Hope you liked my reaction. Don't forget to subscribe, give me a big thumbs up, follow me on Twitter and Instagram, and I'll see you... next time. Peace" :green:  like, that's literally just some idiot opportunist trying to make money off other people's art. 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

YeehawKylie
7 hours ago, KingRedd said:

So it's not realistic for someone to actually like Gaga? Lol damn 

If you actually read my post you'd see that I don't think it's realistic to like every release by every pop star. :nails:

Im flattered people are so bothered by my opinions, but they're honestly just my opinion. You can think it's dead wrong, but please don't misrepresent what I say. 

YeehawKylie
5 hours ago, Adakam said:

Lol some people in this thread are shook, if youre such a master of the internet, social media, the entertainment industry, people's looks, and readin people's intentions, why dont you setup a channel and become kings of youtube and social media? Because you cant and youre jealous that someone is way more charming than you so they get all the attention you could never get.

The @ feature is free. :nails:

I'm allowed to have an opinion, and that opinion is that there are better reviewers on YouTube who present a more balanced viewpoint as a whole. When posts are made on this site we are allowed to present different opinions and viewpoints...it's part of the fun of this site. 

If you want to get personal and claim anyone who doesn't care for his videos lacks personality (cause god forbid some of us have jobs, or other aspirations aside from gaining a social media following)...then perhaps you're the one who should exit the thread and mature before encountering an opinion you may not agree with. :madge:

MirkoMonster

i cant believe that he has never seen this video or the other videos/perfomances he reacted lately 

:toofunny:

39 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

The @ feature is free. :nails:

I'm allowed to have an opinion, and that opinion is that there are better reviewers on YouTube who present a more balanced viewpoint as a whole. When posts are made on this site we are allowed to present different opinions and viewpoints...it's part of the fun of this site. 

If you want to get personal and claim anyone who doesn't care for his videos lacks personality (cause god forbid some of us have jobs, or other aspirations aside from gaining a social media following)...then perhaps you're the one who should exit the thread and mature before encountering an opinion you may not agree with. :madge:

Your opinion has changed between each post, now its about the reviews, but first it was about his looks, his "straight attitude" and how he was pandering to gay based to get more views, and those arent opinions, theyre accusations.

Secondly, you said "When posts are made on this site we are allowed to present different opinions and viewpoints...it's part of the fun of this site. " Well guess what, that also includes discussing and disagreeing with others' opinions.

And Finally, your second paragraph doesnt even make sense and its just an attack you pulled out of nowhere just because. And you should read it for yourself, youre the one who has posted here like 10 times, to the point of calling people naive when they said its not about the looks, and it does come out as obsessed as if you had a problem with his success.

As i said, dont like him? Dont watch him, but instead you put together a whole analysis of why you think his vids are fake and pandering to easy audiences. Obsessed? Or why does he bother you so much?

YeehawKylie
47 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Your opinion has changed between each post, now its about the reviews, but first it was about his looks, his "straight attitude" and how he was pandering to gay based to get more views, and those arent opinions, theyre accusations.

My opinions haven't changed between each post, I've presented different points. There's a difference, and many of my posts were in response to another person...therefore I did not re-hash my original point. I'll admit 'straight attitude' is wording I regret because it does not entirely represent what I mean. That being said, my point was that he caters to his demographic, in which his looks, post content, and personality are all a part of. This was in response to someone who had said he really seems to like Gaga. My point was merely that he caters to an audience, and as someone who has watched his videos to see his opinions on certain musicians, I've realized he typically praises everyone. So no, they're not accusations. They remain my opinion. 

Secondly, you said "When posts are made on this site we are allowed to present different opinions and viewpoints...it's part of the fun of this site. " Well guess what, that also includes discussing and disagreeing with others' opinions.

Yes, of course. All I ask is that you don't get personal, which is what you've done.

And Finally, your second paragraph doesnt even make sense and its just an attack you pulled out of nowhere just because. And you should read it for yourself, youre the one who has posted here like 10 times, to the point of calling people naive when they said its not about the looks, and it does come out as obsessed as if you had a problem with his success.

I made an initial post, the rest have been in response to others. I'm allowed to respond to people when they comment and engage in respectful debate or discussion. And, here is what you said above: 

'Lol some people in this thread are shook, if youre such a master of the internet, social media, the entertainment industry, people's looks, and readin people's intentions, why dont you setup a channel and become kings of youtube and social media? Because you cant and youre jealous that someone is way more charming than you so they get all the attention you could never get.' 

That certainly seems personal to me...

Not all of us aspire to be in social media, but that does not mean we cannot comment on it. That's actually part of social media, in general.

As i said, dont like him? Dont watch him, but instead you put together a whole analysis of why you think his vids are fake and pandering to easy audiences. Obsessed? Or why does he bother you so much?

You keep bringing up this logical fallacy. So, if you don't like my opinion or comments, don't comment on them? That's essentially what your'e saying. I've watched Dylan's video and enjoyed them, to a point where I realized they're all the same content and I merely explained my opinion. I never once said his video was fake,  I said they're geared toward an audience. And here you go again, getting personal. No, not obsessed. But, I tend to browse new threads on this site and will comment if I have an opinion. If that bothers you so much, I'm sorry, but there's no need to get nasty and/or personal about this. My opinion seems to have struck a nerve, but I'm not going to apologize for engaging in discussion on a discussion board...

Anyways, have a good day. 

KingRedd
9 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

If you actually read my post you'd see that I don't think it's realistic to like every release by every pop star. :nails:

Im flattered people are so bothered by my opinions, but they're honestly just my opinion. You can think it's dead wrong, but please don't misrepresent what I say. 

You must not watch his videos if you think he likes every artist and every song. Let's punish him for being open minded to pop music. I don't care about your opinion nor do I care for this post. 

You made it seem as if liking a song isn't realistic. That's childish man. Grow 

May I Read You? 😎

Mr Ricky
14 hours ago, Adakam said:

:ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: 

Speak for yourself. :air:  

Being critical =/= jealous or wanting to be a "king of youtube". :air: 

And someone way more charming than you? Who is "you"? Because Colton Haynes can be critical against such video and is in any way hotter than this guy on the video. #Example :air: 

Crossfit

YeehawKylie
17 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

You must not watch his videos if you think he likes every artist and every song. Let's punish him for being open minded to pop music. I don't care about your opinion nor do I care for this post. 

You made it seem as if liking a song isn't realistic. That's childish man. Grow 

No one's punishing him. Someone expressed an opinion on his videos and last time I checked, speaking one's mind is not childish. What's childish is saying that since you personally don't care about another person's opinion or post, that they're wrong and childish for expressing such an opinion. You are free to debate my opinion just like I'm free to debate the content of his videos. Have a nice day. 

littlepotter
On 3/21/2017 at 3:28 PM, Mr Ricky said:

Ok... And now? He's basically become popular because of his looks and tries a bit hard to sound like an expert.. And he's going to maintain this because now he grabbed everyone's attention. Besides that now he's trying to get the gays with all his female popstar video reactions. :saladga: 

Anyhow! 

Lol he studied film making in college, he is professional. You do realize this type of comment has been present on every single thread about his reactions. People can look at **** if they watch him for his looks. No one's gonna sit through his 20 minute videos if theyre not interested in what he has to say. 

chaeri pls

KingRedd
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

No one's punishing him. Someone expressed an opinion on his videos and last time I checked, speaking one's mind is not childish. What's childish is saying that since you personally don't care about another person's opinion or post, that they're wrong and childish for expressing such an opinion. You are free to debate my opinion just like I'm free to debate the content of his videos. Have a nice day. 

I never said your post or opinion was childish. Your way of thinking is childish. The fact that, in your mind, giving compliments and being impressed by different genres of music and seeking out the good in it rather than focus on the negatives is "pandering" is childish. I expressed my opinion on your opinion. The world keeps moving. Lol try to be more positive on things man. Don't seek out negativity and label it as "unrealistic" 

đŸ‘đŸ»

May I Read You? 😎

Archived