TeenIdle

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like nobody cares for him anymore :reductive:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Panchecco

inb4: "I don't really get what's happening, I feel there's something there I can't see :shrug:

:air:

EDIT: he actually understood the plot and he liked it :what: I'm shook

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

"What's a Bedazzler?" :air: 

I dont even know what that is:rip:

End Racism Now

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Is this from Born To Die....I mean Born This Way?:air:

lol :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

He really liked it :)

Do people not like him around here? I always enjoy his "Gaga Tuesdays" and I'm glad he not only recognises her talent but also appreciates her music.

Roman

He didn't say anything about the song tho. Perhaps he left it out for the future album reaction

mdr

djBuffoon
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I dont even know what that is:rip:

Maybe it's a generational thing :toofunny: 

I have to say re: Dylan, he might seem like a bonehead at first, but he is very intuitive and he seems to understand Gaga's deeper intentions behind pretty much every song and video he's reviewed so far. That is more than one can say for many of her fans tbh.

Mr Ricky

Ok... And now? He's basically become popular because of his looks and tries a bit hard to sound like an expert.. And he's going to maintain this because now he grabbed everyone's attention. Besides that now he's trying to get the gays with all his female popstar video reactions. :saladga: 

Anyhow! 

Crossfit

LetsGetHigh

Yeah I don't know what's a bedazzler either lol. I assumed it was something you can put sparkly glitter stuff on your clothes ever since the MTN video.

djBuffoon
11 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Ok... And now? He's basically become popular because of his looks and tries a bit hard to sound like an expert.. And he's going to maintain this because now he grabbed everyone's attention. Besides that now he's trying to get the gays with all his female popstar video reactions. :saladga: 

Anyhow! 

He speaks well, and speculates out-loud as to what different elements of the video mean. I don't see how that's trying too hard...

Archived