💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

gaga turns 31 in one week

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

musicnotbling

i want to talk to my school's concert orchestra teacher about putting together a million reasons orchestra ensemble and tweeting it to her for her birthday, but i don't know how to approach her about it. she's a pretty cool, young teach but idk if she'd be down for it. :rip: and with it being only a week away, and us having a concert on wednesday, i doubt we'd have time lol

Jewels n Drugs

Keep us posted:lolly:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Alien Tulip

Wow. I remember having her on myspace in Fall 2008 and the number "22" popped up next to her profile picture which was her age. Everyone kept telling me about how cool she was and how they love just dance. I then discovered her other songs on myspace and then I illegally downloaded The Fame on limewire.

Poker Face video then premiered and she was so fierce in that video. I decided to buy the fame cd around Christmas 2008 and I was hooked on! I followed her on twitter in like early 2009. Summerboy was my summer anthem in summer 2009.

Man I really will forever love The Fame era. It was such a special time for me. Gaga isn't even my favorite artist but man watching an artist get bigger from their debut era to now is just fascinating.  I feel like there's barely many people here who were not just casual fans but actual fans from the fame era. I was so confused onto why I was obsessed with this woman who just came on the music scene. Then I found out why, she used to live 5 blocks away from my neighborhood in the lower east side. It drives me mental that I possibly have bumped into Gaga at the Deli before she got mainstream famous.

Can't believe she'll be 31 next week and no 31 is not old. 31 is still a baby and that's why it's unbelievable because she's achieved so much you would think she debuted the same era as britney, xtina and beyonce but she's younger than them lol.

We've been this long into March and I almost forgot about her birthday :omg: 

Isn't there a GGD project where we wish her a happy birthday? 

Good luck with the ensemble :) 

musicnotbling

i'm gonna try talking to her about it wednesday since the arrangement i found is really simple, and we could probably learn it no problem.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

Wow. I remember having her on myspace in Fall 2008 and the number "22" popped up next to her profile picture which was her age. Everyone kept telling me about how cool she was and how they love just dance. I then discovered her other songs on myspace and then I illegally downloaded The Fame on limewire.

Poker Face video then premiered and she was so fierce in that video. I decided to buy the fame cd around Christmas 2008 and I was hooked on! I followed her on twitter in like early 2009. Summerboy was my summer anthem in summer 2009.

Man I really will forever love The Fame era. It was such a special time for me. Gaga isn't even my favorite artist but man watching an artist get bigger from their debut era to now is just fascinating.  I feel like there's barely many people here who were not just casual fans but actual fans from the fame era. I was so confused onto why I was obsessed with this woman who just came on the music scene. Then I found out why, she used to live 5 blocks away from my neighborhood in the lower east side. It drives me mental that I possibly have bumped into Gaga at the Deli before she got mainstream famous.

Can't believe she'll be 31 next week and no 31 is not old. 31 is still a baby and that's why it's unbelievable because she's achieved so much you would think she debuted the same era as britney, xtina and beyonce but she's younger than them lol.

Lol same here. I've always wondered how many times I ran into her growing up in NYC but never even knew it because she wasn't famous yet. How many times have I run into her at the grocery store, thrift store, hell I wonder if I've ever sat next to her at a bar and not even known it. She's only 2 years older than me and it trips me out to think that we both witnessed 9/11. My 2 best friends and I along with our classmates and teacher physically watched the 2nd tower fall. I was in 7th grade so gaga would've been a freshman in highschool

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Xoxo Adriana

At least she's not turning 33 this year

katyperry1.jpg

musicnotbling
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol same here. I've always wondered how many times I ran into her growing up in NYC but never even knew it because she wasn't famous yet. How many times have I run into her at the grocery store, thrift store, hell I wonder if I've ever sat next to her at a bar and not even known it. She's only 2 years older than me and it trips me out to think that we both witnessed 9/11. My 2 best friends and I along with our classmates and teacher physically watched the 2nd tower fall. I was in 7th grade so gaga would've been a freshman in highschool

by your logic, you would not have ever sat next to her in a bar. she was 22 when the fame came out, so you'd have been 20. 

Red Velvet

What, her birthday is in one week!

@Antonio SET UP THE PROJECTOR SCREENS AND PUT EVERY MUSIC VIDEOS IN THE PLAYLIST AND GO TO THE SECRET GAGA CHAMBER AND PUT THE DWUW VIDEO IN YOUR PLAYLIST!

@Haroon BAKE CAKES THAT IS DEDICATED BY EVERY ERA, VANILLA FOR FAME, TFM IS CHEESE, BTW IS CHOCOLATE, ARTPOP IS MILKY AND JOANNE IS STRAWBERRY! MAKE SPAGHETTI THAT LOOKS LIKE FROM EH EH, PIZZA BECAUSE SHE IS ITALIAN AND Peach Cobbler.

@Admin GET AN ORCHETSRA AND MAKE THEM PLAY MILLION REASONS WITH THEIR INSTRUMENTS AT THE TIME GAGA ARRIVED!

GO GO GO!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

@Antonio SET UP THE PROJECTOR SCREENS AND PUT EVERY MUSIC VIDEOS IN THE PLAYLIST AND GO TO THE SECRET GAGA CHAMBER AND PUT THE DWUW VIDEO IN YOUR PLAYLIST!

@Haroon BAKE CAKES THAT IS DEDICATED BY EVERY ERA, VANILLA FOR FAME, TFM IS CHEESE, BTW IS CHOCOLATE, ARTPOP IS MILKY AND JOANNE IS STRAWBERRY! MAKE SPAGHETTI THAT LOOKS LIKE FROM EH EH, PIZZA BECAUSE SHE IS ITALIAN AND Peach Cobbler.

@Admin GET AN ORCHETSRA AND MAKE THEM PLAY MILLION REASONS WITH THEIR INSTRUMENTS AT THE TIME GAGA ARRIVED!

GO GO GO!

CONFIDENT ME:

LITTLE POETS, SAY THE POEMS OR WRITINGS OF JOANNE!

LITTLE DESIGNERS, MAKE A FASHION SHOW AND EACH OUTFITS ARE FROM EACH ERA, 10 OUTFITS IN EACH ERA

LITTLE SOUNDSTERS: HERE IS YOUR PLAYLISTS FOR THE FASHION SHOW:

TF:

BDR

PAPARAZZI

POKER FACE

JUST DANCE

LOVEGAME

TFM:

ALEJANDRO

DITD

MONSTER

BR

TELEPHONE

BTW:

BTW

HAIR

JUDAS

TEOG

MTN

ARTPOP:

GUY

VENUS

DWUW

SEXXX DREAMS

APPLAUSE

JOANNE:

DIAMOND HEART

JOANNE

SINNERS PRAYER 

HEY GIRL

ANGEL DOWN

and since Joanne is her latest era, WE HAVE PART 2:

DANCIN IN CIRCLES

PERFECT ILLUSION

AYO

JOHN WAYNE

MILLION REASONS.

OKAY GO GO GO

Spoiler

reality me: stampede.gif

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Antonio
5 hours ago, Stefani Gaga said:

I-

giphy.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

migamiga
15 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

This is the most 2000s post ever lol

musicnotbling

ugh, looks like i can't get the arrangement together. i talked to her about playing it yesterday, and she said we'll have to look for an arrangement. there's no way the entire orchestra would be able to learn it on our own over the weekend.

looks like i'll just do a violin cover myself and tweet it to her.

Werk

Idk why but  I legit have been thinking that it was February for the past few days and I was like "Gags is turning 31 next month omg time flies by so fast' and now I see this thread and wakes me up for the fact that it's already March 

giphy.gif

Archived