💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Taylor Kinney talks Chicago Fire and ex Lady Gaga's Super Bowl show!

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

While promoting the new season of “Chicago Fire,” he revealed that he did in fact watch the Super Bowl and his ex-fiancé Lady Gaga's halftime performance, saying, “I watched it and I was really stoked. I was proud.”

Taylor is also proud to play Lieutenant Severide on “Chicago Fire." “The lines kind of get blurry… I’ve grown with him and it’s nice to see.”

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka
2 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

GET BACK TOGETHER

alex-crying.gif

I'm echoing u

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

migamiga

Wonder how he feels every time he hears MR...

Also wonder if he saw Christian kissing Gaga on the field

Stewful2929

I still can't believe they were engaged, broke up, and now she's dating an old man. Life is weird. :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

It was a Perfect Illusion Taylor...she didn't play Super Bowl...she was promoting her new single with RedOne off the Joanne Monster called "ROYAL PAIN" 

:stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

So awkward that they keep asking him about Gaga. I guess they want viewers and readers but it's been a while now. Love Gags and Taylor and I totally wanted to see them get married but I guess both of them have moved on and they seem okay with it.

Dirtyicecreamz

still waiting for them to get back together. there's no way she's marrying Christian(or wtv his name is) lol

Stop the music, Start the drama.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

It was a Perfect Illusion Taylor...she didn't play Super Bowl...she was promoting her new single with RedOne off the Joanne Monster called "ROYAL PAIN" 

:stalkga:

what? :poot:

OT: mess @ him talking about gags in the last two second of the video :deadbanana: 

CherryBoom

Just let the poor man have his own life. Even though I still want them back, it feels uncomfortable and weird to watch him getting asked about his ex fiance in every interview.

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

ItWasntLaauv

I miss them together, their love seemed so child-like and pure. I really do wonder what happened specifically that caused them to break it off. :ohno:

But people need to lay off asking questions about Gaga. Little Monsters are pretty awful too, not too long ago I was watching a live stream Taylor was doing on Instagram and all the comments were Gaga this Gaga that and I could tell he was seeing it and was feeling awkward and annoyed. :madge:

King J

I think he cheated on her :diane:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

AshIey
1 hour ago, CherryBoom said:

Just let the poor man have his own life. Even though I still want them back, it feels uncomfortable and weird to watch him getting asked about his ex fiance in every interview.

Couldn't he request to not be asked questions regarding Gaga, if it bothered him? 🤔 I thought celebs do that all the time. 

Archived