news

Taylor Kinney talks Chicago Fire and ex Lady Gaga's Super Bowl show!

Started by Jorge Gonzalez Varela with 42 replies so far

While promoting the new season of “Chicago Fire,” he revealed that he did in fact watch the Super Bowl and his ex-fiancé Lady Gaga's halftime performance, saying, “I watched it and I was really stoked. I was proud.”

Taylor is also proud to play Lieutenant Severide on “Chicago Fire." “The lines kind of get blurry… I’ve grown with him and it’s nice to see.”

4 people like this

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

GET BACK TOGETHER

alex-crying.gif

67 people like this

2 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

GET BACK TOGETHER

alex-crying.gif

I'm echoing u

4 people like this

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Posted (edited)

Wonder how he feels every time he hears MR...

Also wonder if he saw Christian kissing Gaga on the field

Edited by F AM E
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I still can't believe they were engaged, broke up, and now she's dating an old man. Life is weird. :toofunny:

Edited by Domino
47 people like this

It was a Perfect Illusion Taylor...she didn't play Super Bowl...she was promoting her new single with RedOne off the Joanne Monster called "ROYAL PAIN" 

:stalkga:

5 people like this

awwww :wub: that's so cute

2 people like this

Go play Super Smash Bros. Melee

Posted (edited)

Stop asking this man about his ex :saladga: 

Edited by Evan Peters
12 people like this

scream queens is still white culture.

So awkward that they keep asking him about Gaga. I guess they want viewers and readers but it's been a while now. Love Gags and Taylor and I totally wanted to see them get married but I guess both of them have moved on and they seem okay with it.

18 people like this

still waiting for them to get back together. there's no way she's marrying Christian(or wtv his name is) lol

2 people like this

Stop the music, Start the drama.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

It was a Perfect Illusion Taylor...she didn't play Super Bowl...she was promoting her new single with RedOne off the Joanne Monster called "ROYAL PAIN" 

:stalkga:

what? :poot:

OT: mess @ him talking about gags in the last two second of the video :deadbanana: 

3 people like this

Just let the poor man have his own life. Even though I still want them back, it feels uncomfortable and weird to watch him getting asked about his ex fiance in every interview.

6 people like this

Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith...

I miss them together, their love seemed so child-like and pure. I really do wonder what happened specifically that caused them to break it off. :ohno:

But people need to lay off asking questions about Gaga. Little Monsters are pretty awful too, not too long ago I was watching a live stream Taylor was doing on Instagram and all the comments were Gaga this Gaga that and I could tell he was seeing it and was feeling awkward and annoyed. :madge:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, CherryBoom said:

Just let the poor man have his own life. Even though I still want them back, it feels uncomfortable and weird to watch him getting asked about his ex fiance in every interview.

Couldn't he request to not be asked questions regarding Gaga, if it bothered him? 🤔 I thought celebs do that all the time. 

2 people like this