💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Penelope Cruz, not Lady Gaga, will play Donatella Versace in ACS

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

..."Lady Gaga, who won a Golden Globe for her part on Murphy’s American Horror Story: Hotel, was considered for the Donatella role, and there were even erroneous reports claiming she was cast. But Murphy shot that rumor down at the Television Critics Association press tour last January. “She’s a friend. But she’s very busy this next year — she’s doing Super Bowl and then she’s doing A Star Is Born and I believe that she’s going on tour. And when you’re going to do a show like Versace, it’s a five-month commitment, it’s a very big show, we’re shooting it all over the world. So I just don’t think with her schedule, I knew that it would never had worked. But I would love to work with her on something in the future.”..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart

Oh wow, I completely forgot about this. I thought Gaga was a definite but given her schedule, it makes sense that she's not doing it.

She's a good choice! I would have preferred Gaga but she's really busy so would be definitely impossible :giveup:

Blade
16 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Already posted :)

Anyway, she's a good choice! I would have preferred Gaga but she's really busy so would be definitely impossible :giveup:

Beware of the phrase "already posted"

I think you need to post the link of the original thread (& your hymen, the blood of your first born,..) in order to not get warned by our mods.

7 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Beware of the phrase "already posted"

I think you need to post the link of the original thread (& your hymen, the blood of your first born,..) in order to not get warned by our mods.

I know I've just been noticed and I've edited my post. Sorry, I apologise. I didn't know anything.

Blade
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

I know I've just been noticed. Sorry, I apologise. I didn't know anything.

Don't apologise to me, I've done the same thing before.... some rules on here are truly........:awkney:

3 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Don't apologise to me, I've done the same thing before.... some rules on here are truly........:awkney:

It was just in case any mod was reading the thread :)

Pablo

She could do a really good job! Can't wait to see it

Don't visit my profile

Maleficent

Wait a though season 2 was about New Orleans and Katrina??? Is this for season 3? Confused. 

FrozenKookie

Penelope Cruz is headed to television to play fashion designer Donatella Versace in the third installment of American Crime Story on FX.

The Academy Award-winning actress will star in the 10-episode series focused on the 1997 slaying of Versace's brother, Gianni. Donatella Versace took over the famed fashion house after her brother was killed.

Co-executive produced by Ryan Murphy, the Versace story is expected to air in early 2018.

Cruz won a supporting actress Oscar in 2009 for Vicky Cristina Barcelona, directed by Woody Allen. She has appeared in numerous other films including the blockbuster Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with Johnny Depp.

Early reports suggested Lady Gaga would take on the role, but Murphy told Varietyin January that it was too much of a time commitment for the in-demand pop star. "She's a friend. But she’s very busy this next year -- she's doing Super Bowl and then she's doing A Star Is Born and I believe that she’s going on tour. And when you're going to do a show like Versace, it's a five-month commitment, it's a very big show, we're shooting it all over the world. So I just don’t think with her schedule, I knew that it would never had worked. But I would love to work with her on something in the future."

--Additional reporting by Billboard

source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7728869/penelope-cruz-not-lady-gaga-donatella-versace-american-crime-story?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

TimisaMonster

How is this...penelope-cruz-at-zoolander-2-premiere-in

Gonna become this and be taken seriously...158188-b9a42d00-d4b0-11e3-a788-f9855f7e4

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tonythewitch

Cool, she's an amazing actress and with platinum blond I can see a slight ressemblance with the YOUNG Donatella 

mthstrqt
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How is this...penelope-cruz-at-zoolander-2-premiere-in

Gonna become this and be taken seriously...158188-b9a42d00-d4b0-11e3-a788-f9855f7e4

make up + prosthetics + good acting

Archived