Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

Canadians want illegal migrants to be sent back to US International Busine

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau   Paws Up 1,236
JustinTrudeau

48% of the 1,001 people polled said they supported "increasing the deportation of people living in Canada illegally", while 41% think that illegal migrants will make Canada "less safe."

It depends where these Canadians live (and 1001 Canadians is a tiny, tiny portion). Those that live on the southern border of Alberta may have witnessed these immigrants walking across the border, and are probably tired of seeing them. We've seen a huge increase:

In the first two months of 2017 around 1,700 refugee claims were filed at the Canadian-US border, according to the Canada Border Services Agency. More than 7,000 refugees entered the country by land in 2016, an increase of 63% compared with the previous year.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

ChaosAngelX69   Paws Up 5,460
ChaosAngelX69
9 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

48% of the 1,001 people polled said they supported "increasing the deportation of people living in Canada illegally", while 41% think that illegal migrants will make Canada "less safe."

It depends where these Canadians live (and 1001 Canadians is a tiny, tiny portion). Those that live on the southern border of Alberta may have witnessed these immigrants walking across the border, and are probably tired of seeing them. We've seen a huge increase:

In the first two months of 2017 around 1,700 refugee claims were filed at the Canadian-US border, according to the Canada Border Services Agency. More than 7,000 refugees entered the country by land in 2016, an increase of 63% compared with the previous year.

Poll size doesnt matter, you gotta carefully select a bunch of people that actually represent Canada. You can't have a survey on black issues polling 3000 people… that are all white, for example....

JustinTrudeau   Paws Up 1,236
JustinTrudeau
10 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Poll size doesnt matter, you gotta carefully select a bunch of people that actually represent Canada. You can't have a survey on black issues polling 3000 people… that are all white, for example....

Of course. I just feel like it's easy to assume that based on 1001 people, that's how the country feels about illegal immigrants. :shrug:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

FATCAT   Paws Up 27,074
FATCAT
15 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Poll size does matter, what are you talking about? 

• Like 6
████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████

Edonis   Paws Up 14,265
Edonis
19 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

For accurate research (especially on social issues that affect a broad community) in polls, larger sample sizes are always desired. Otherwise you do run the risk of having skewed results full of misrepresentations. 

Woolfsmck   Paws Up 691
Woolfsmck
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Depends on the horny factor.   Less horny means bigger poll required... More horny means just about any poll will do the job... 8-)

like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LadyGagasGodSon   Paws Up 266
LadyGagasGodSon

Yeah both sample size and sampling strategy matter. 

OT: I'll be perched to see how this will turn out here in Canada, specially in the next federal elections. The bid for party leaderships and taming of populist sentiments are already turning out to be a kii.

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.

Kermit   Paws Up 15,798
Kermit
7 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Depends on the horny factor.   Less horny means bigger poll required... More horny means just about any poll will do the job... 8-)

15 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

the **** happened with these posts?

oacg316.gif

Edited by DominicB
  • Like 5
“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

AlphaMonster   Paws Up 1,804
AlphaMonster

22ae3497da55bc50d1933b7c6988217dffbbd0be

Jk :laughga:

Edited by AlphaMonster

Booker DeWitt   Paws Up 13,484
Booker DeWitt
53 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

What does this even mean. They're from Canada so of course it represents Canada. :flop: Are you saying only immigrants to Canada should be polled about this? What's the point in that?

I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.