💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney talks Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Performance

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

While promoting the new season of “Chicago Fire,” he revealed that he did in fact watch the Super Bowl and his ex-fiancé Lady Gaga's halftime performance, saying, “I watched it and I was really stoked. I was proud.”

http://extratv.com/2017/03/20/taylor-kinney-on-ex-fiancee-lady-gagas-super-bowl-halftime-performance-i-was-really-stoked/

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Coop said:

he revealed that he did in fact watch the Super Bowl and his ex-fiancé Lady Gaga's halftime performance

wasn't he actually there? lmao

BLACKOUTbritney

Now kiss and make up :diane:

Seriously tho it's really cute the huge amount of respect they still have for each other :giveup:

AlphaMonster

I hope he can get away from media's questions about Gaga. It probably isn't easy to live as ex-fiancee of Gaga.

His hair got so white, wow.

prince

She seems to have a great outlook on relationships and it's nice to see them supporting each other, I can imagine for him it can get irritating answering questions about your ex whilst trying to promote your own work though!

Xoxo Adriana

Kinney is such a good sport:diane:

Spoiler

now get back with ha:awkney:

The Fame Joanne

At first they were the best celebrity couple

Now they are the best celebrity ex-couple :diane: Such mature people

junolxf

Who?

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

TheKillerQueen

It's good to see them not being hostile towards eachother after breaking up. Best way to move on. :happy:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

LordEnigma

I'm glad that they can still be friends (or at least cordial with one another). It's such a great thing to see especially in our society that WORSHIPS drama.

Archived