1. 1. Better album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagzDonkeyD
4 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Yaaaas!! Born this way is winning!

imho, not trying to offend anyone, but I feel like the only album TFM is better than is TF :lolly:, and it's tied with Joanne

And if you removed bad romance from TFM, it'd be by far the worst gaga album for me

I don't trust people saying Teeth is bad :lolly:

BloodyM

Still pressed that Sheisse wasn't released as first single for BTW. It would have been massive, BR massive. 

HiddenWeirdo

BTW because it made me feel secure, safe, creative, loved, beautiful, strong, sexy, unique... It had the greatest impact on me being a creative and music loving kid....still listening to it.

There isn't one album in this mafcking world that touches you on such a deep level like BTW does.

And there's not an album that could replace this artwork!!!

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Still pressed that Sheisse wasn't released as first single for BTW. It would have been massive, BR massive. 

Scheiße is still one of the Songs from BTW that are the most Anti-single like :emma:. Maybe I say this cause im german but this song is way to experimental for being a single 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

BloodyM
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

Scheiße is still one of the Songs from BTW that are the most Anti-single like :emma:. Maybe I say this cause im german but this song is way to experimental for being a single 

And that's the exact reason why IMO I believe it would have been huge with the right video and promo. Remember that Gaga was HUGE at the time. BTW was a 'safe' option as a first single yet it got all the backlash due to Madonna comparisons. Sheisse on the other hand is very different from the norm but at the same time catchy, pop and very Gaga. Everyone used to go mental when they used to play it at clubs and same goes with the BTWB.  Also it reflect the sound the sound that Gaga used to describe BTW as 'Sledge Hammering Techno Pop Beats'.  

4 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

And that's the exact reason why IMO I believe it would have been huge with the right video and promo. Remember that Gaga was HUGE at the time. BTW was a 'safe' option as a first single yet it got all the backlash due to Madonna comparisons. Sheisse on the other hand is very different from the norm but at the same time catchy, pop and very Gaga. Everyone used to go mental when they used to play it at clubs and same goes with the BTWB.  Also it reflect the sound the sound that Gaga used to describe BTW as 'Sledge Hammering Techno Pop Beats'.  

Still a better single choice than Judas... 

Im mean when you look on the charts, the promo and visuals are awesome 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

KingOfSpain

I'd say BTW, but the comparison is unfair since TFM has 8 songs and BTW has 17 tracks.

Every TFM songs are perfect to me, but BTW has like 14 perfect songs (everyone of them but Bad Kids, FOHL and The Queen). 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KingOfSpain

Scheisse, Alejandro and Heavy Metal Lover are my top 3 Gaga songs still after all this time. God bless these masterpieces.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

monsterdino
7 hours ago, Phlop said:

BTW. 

MTN, BTW, Judas, Scheiße, GH, HML, TEOG, and Yuyi >>> TFM if we cut it to only 8 tracks. 

But TFM is more iconic

but we are talking musically NOT wich era had more iconic moments or performances or not wich album had more influence or had the best video...

and that's what most monsters are misunderstaning here smh

Phlop
Just now, monsterdino said:

but we are talking musically NOT wich era had more iconic moments or performances or not wich album had more influence or had the best video...

and that's what most monsters are misunderstaning here smh

I did say BTW is the better album though

BYE

JohnnyVersace

Gotta go with Born This Way. 

So many ****ing bops. 

Such good iconography. 

Incredible message. 

Intense dedication to the art. 

The glory days, and the best music she's ever put out. 

marry-the-night-mother-monster-30337695-

Archived